Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dodge Build help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Build help.

Hello. Orixy here. How do you make your main char become a dodge king?Many people in team arena are dodgih everything!
    Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
    Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
    News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Basics is regular dodge gems, then the bonus from gem enhancement, and equipping two dodge dragonsouls in the dragon panel for your hero. After that you have to stack with gems like dodge+block or mtk/ptk + dodge in the upgraded slots. Also, enchanting your ring equip with enchanting ores gives a good bit of dodge.

Comment

dont forget refine with dodge too
      No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

And the last (and smallest) boost is the (guardian) totems, some give dodge too. Also, use dodge angel worship buffs. (Though they do not work in TA)

Comment

Thanks. How to level up dragonsoul quickly?
          News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

dodge is not enough , u need high hit as well to hit those high dodge guys .

Comment

Originally posted by Drakethefirst View Post
              Hello. Orixy here. How do you make your main char become a dodge king?Many people in team arena are dodgih everything!
              if u got the resources to built very high dodge, go for it. If not, better go for hit coz no matter how high ur dodge, u are going to get hit any way. And in the process of building ur dodge, im pretty sure that u are going to compromise ur hit for it. so go for hit, u get hit from enemies and they too get hit from u!! jus my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by R246929129 View Post
                if u got the resources to built very high dodge, go for it. If not, better go for hit coz no matter how high ur dodge, u are going to get hit any way. And in the process of building ur dodge, im pretty sure that u are going to compromise ur hit for it. so go for hit, u get hit from enemies and they too get hit from u!! jus my opinion
                For PvP, dodge isn't that big of a deal if you're dealing a lot of damage to compensate but it does make a difference If your hit balances out with your opponent's dodge then it won't matter much. Dodge is used more towards the PvE side of LoA in my opinion. The highest I've seen someone's dodge is like 50K+, and you're not reaching that unless you're heavy cashing on events that give you the fused dodge gems and stack on dodge.

Comment

Zeal: 63k dodge. But well, usually when you can dodge your opponentin PvP, that means you probably can beat him without dodge also. Still, dodge is realyl good for people that spend money on this game, as they can easily get more dodge than your hit. (you will start missing them when they have more than 1.2x dodge than you hit). dodge really helps in eternal spire (until lvl 15, which i cannot dodge) and to dodge the non rage attacks from gauntlet / world boss. It is also very nice in TA and to dodge the debuffs from support and angels.

Still, hit is more important than dodge.

Comment

Wow. Thanks for the advice guys. Do you really need to put your strongest angel(s) in the guardian angel job? Isn't it more effective if he/she's used in battle? I don't understand....

Comment

Working...
                    X