Small guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small guide

Note #1 When i say matk i mean matk or patk depending on your class Note#2 when i say glacia i mean glacia or marina or claudia or varda or elena doesn't matter which one though
    First of all i completely recommend Hunter for endgame like even though I'm a mage Hunters Dragonsoul is op.and since at lvl 70 (aprox 2 months playing) you can get any skill you want it wont make a diff what hero you pick but once again i recommend Hunter for there dragon soul.... ( i apologize as i do not remember lvl's you unlock things this guide will be a little all over the place to a very new person

Dodge guide (Dodge run this game all the best have very high dodge laced with a big wallet )
    Dodge
    Angels halo
    Keep marina or Glacia or elena or varda or claudia as your deployed angel it doesn't matter how strong of an angel you get always use glacia/marina
    why? Because they're the only angel's that have dodge in there halo. and a max lvl angel with doge halo gives a huge boost to your dodge
    Edit: current angels that have dodge halo's are varda,glacia,marina,serrin,claudia,elena
    Dodge #2
    Dragonsoul
    for Dragonsoul i recommend when you see such event that you nab the 200x 300 exp orbs
    they will greatly help you upgrade your dodge Dragonsoul orbs which i recommend getting both the ice and the fire one because at lvl 7 purple i think they grant you 1250 dodge a piece and let me tell you that's amazing

Dodge #3
    Enchanting
    When you get to lvl 55 you will unlock enchanting. continue on normally enchanting your armor.(save your orbs though) until you unlock your ring enchant. then all enchanted ore and shards go to ring until its +5 this is a huge boost to dodge if you can get it all the way up because not only does it give you a boost to dodge it gives a % increase to what ever dodge you get after that.

Dodge #4
    Gems
    All your advanced gems you have should be exchanged to dodge gems (until lvl 70 ish then you'll start wanting crit+hit+end+dodge+matk/patk+hp on your equipment)
    dodge gems play a huge part in this And you know what bolsters dodge gems?!!! Gem enhancement stones. barely use these on your heroes. Hoard it all for your main because a lvl 7 dodge gem with a 50% extra increase from gem enhancement is a pretty good amount

Dodge # 5
    Refining equipment
    In the beginning of the game this plays a small part in dodge but as you Lvl'ing u and get higher equipment it will be a decent bolster to your dodge so when you see dodge when you refine your equipment try to keep it

Dodge #6
    Totems
    I have recently been told that some totems give dodge i donot know if its true but Atleast if it is you now know it
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------dodge guide over------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (english is my native language but typing is not so apolgies for poor grammar)

Heroes guide
    what heroes to pick up

pick whatever heroes you want until lvl 61. but V.I.H (very important hero's) you should most definitely check out are Djinni,night sentinel,celestial maiden, Astral child( keep her never get rid of her she is very important after lvl 61).

After lvl 61 the heroes you should pick up in this order are Berzerker claw (must have)Neriedia(again must have) the last hero doesn't matter but King of bones is good to make claws skill better.

So now if u saved astral child like i asked you to you should have the bare necessities for IRB which means INFINITE RAGE BUILD which pretty much means you can make berzerker claw do his skill over and over again in back row
    to do this though you need to have ner+ac upgrade+15 (that's the yellow stone upgrade).

your party should have astral child in either top left or bottom left and ner in either top left or bottom left you should be on glacia's/marina dodge halo and k.o.b or whatever hero you have should be top right claw should be directly behind you.

------------------------------------------------------------------end of hero's guide---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    General tips

Your strongest angel you have after you max glacia/marina out should be your guardian angel and if you don't go for a dodge build which this guide is about your strongest angel even if it is glacia will go to your guardian angel
    the larger your cherubstone level the more op you are because guardian angel is a huuuge part of your br

always enchant your equipment to its max level

skills you should check out end game would be Lightning strike,Sands of time, flame dash
    these will get you pretty far
    your gear gem setup end game should be Crit+Hit+Dodge+Matk/patk+Hp
    beginning it should be Dodge+phys def+m def+hp+agility+matk/patk
    (if you have fuse gems great just socket it and add agility to your setup

angel worship is amazing so remember always to worship every day

collect all your hoc vouchers until you have around 1500 just in case you have competition on your server wait until there is a master of poker event and that main hoc is up
    i'm not going to go into detail about this but basically you use all 1500 at once to get to top of leaderboard you collect all the cards your earned from master of poker and then from final ranking and you get a special hero..do not get Hecate she sucks now i would recommend getting either amazon hunter earth shaker or light envoy.

Upgrade your horse/mount people those things give amazing bonuses to your hero. until you get claw and then everything all Soulstones and blessing stones go to your claw.
    this will make you real strong

--------------------------------------------end of general guide-------------------------------
    Hero upgrade
    After you've done all of that and have a pretty decent team your going to want to be stronger right and once you've pretty much got your main as strong as it can get for the moment your gonna start working on your heroes some of you might do it wrong some of you might do it right but since I'm me and i think my way is right I'm going to tell you my way
    (low lvl's do not follow this part of the guide you are best lvl'ing your healers up)
    The way upgrade my heroes is i focus on my strikers which would be Berzerker claw,earthshaker,amazon hunter pretty much anything that's not either a tank or a Mage. your going to literally pour every resource you have into claw/amazon/shaker (after you get IRB mind you(i'm just going to start putting striker k)) you want your striker to be as strong as you. this should be your mentality the more damage i do and the faster i kill them the less damage they do to me. and that's why you wont need a healer at a high lvl. damage makes a fight short. healing makes it last.
    -------------------------------end of hero guide-------------------------------------------------

revisiting angels

to get the most out of your angels you need evolution stones
    evolution stones obviously evolve your angel and the higher the angel evolution obviously the higher its br
    i would recommend having your guardian angels at least mythic before you start evolving your marina/glacia
    to majestic and so on.

Another thing that help's angels br is aegis and its a really simple concept Kill boss at end of level get aegis shards upgrade skill thing you get from killing boss and you have a special skill your angel can use on you/oponents
    try to get convenats unlocked they help in battle by giving bonuses ike 4k extra health to main row

-----------------------------------------------------------------------end of angels--------------------------------------
    Events

Tycoon
    one of the most important events in the game its pretty much where a resource hoarding event things that score big in tycoon enchanted ore,awakening stones,angel tears (small tip save All of your gemoly cards and use them during tycoon they'll help you score big)
    the purpose pretty much is save all your resources and use them during tycoon to get points above 80k and when you get that you usually get a prize (unless your a uber casher or on a dead server you'll rarely rank #1 in tycoon so dont sweat it if your not) but tycoon usually gives out 1 equipment and vouchers just nice rewards

Beach treasure this is by far my favorite event
    Beach treasure is where you'll end up getting your first lvl 8 cherubstone
    save all your points up and use it towards it you will not be disappointed that i promise you

we have seasonal events here
    They're not good for anything except some resources and 1-2 pieces of special equipment (depending on if your server is dead or not mine is.)
    Special equipment you should target should be in this order weapon, mail, ring,helm,greaves,boots

craft master is also one of my favorites although its one of the most expensive
    the thing you should pretty much nab here is awakening stones perfect for when you reach lvl 70 say you stockpiled 5000 by the time your lvl 70 you'll be a force to be reckoned with once you upgrade yourself (gain around 30-40k br for you main)

Djinni market
    i recommend when your low level to get gold out of here because in the beginning is when you really need it but once your situated go for the shard's of clothing and mounts and angels

rose ranking

this is basically where the top guild picks someone to win event they pick someone in there guild and they send him thousands of roses to win a mount or clothing and a emblem

that's all the events i remember right now
    i know there's like 3 more

treasure chest.
    basically its where you find peices of a map and put it together wiht other peoples mapp's to get a small reward and ge tpoints that you can use in the treasure shop

loralei's/group buy event
    You pretty much buy clothing in loralei's (they usually give one free thing with aureas but all the rest costs diamonds/real money)
    group buy is where you can buy clothing/mounts/ materials etc.
    note: both usually have a voucher area where you can pick up some free clothing fragments

Toy capsule

This is a event where you get free daily attemtps to get a toy(either a resource or a toy coin)
    you complete things in daily and you get eggs that can be opened to get the toys in it
    if you get certain toys you can compete a combo and it will give you a scroll which you can spend in the shop for various rewards
    Last edited by killa113; 05-20-2015, 11:45 AM. Reason: grammar Fixes
    Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
    17k dodge 15k hit
    Claw 400k
    Ner 160k
    ac 130k
    valk 130k
    djinni 70k
    serrin lvl 70 160k br
    Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
    Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

This is what i call a good Simple guide.

Only Grammar and Spelling need to improve to make it easier to read.

Keep updating/ write guide and keep up the good work. Thumb up!

Comment

Good jobs! Best small guide ive seen. very descriptive but grammar needs a little work. nice job!
      Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
      Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
      News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Orixy i recomend you follow this guide especialy seeing as your still low lvl

715k br sorcerer
        17k dodge 15k hit
        Claw 400k
        Ner 160k
        ac 130k
        valk 130k
        djinni 70k
        serrin lvl 70 160k br

Comment

Im not a low lvl.
          News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Bump........

715k br sorcerer
            17k dodge 15k hit
            Claw 400k
            Ner 160k
            ac 130k
            valk 130k
            djinni 70k
            serrin lvl 70 160k br

Comment

LOL. Killa can you post a pict of your chaf?

Comment

Thanks for this guide!

Comment

consider adding using totems as 'guardian totem' that give dodge (i think spellbreaker and one more, healing i think)

Comment

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Comment

Elena, Claudia and Varda also have dodge in their halo, might want to add that.

Thanks for the dodge guide
                      Alanna
                      Beserker lvl 73
                      980K BR
                      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                      Mystic lvl 72
                      1.1M BR
                      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Mod can you sticky this? Bump

715k br sorcerer