Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the most principal event that can make you more stronger in the game!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the most principal event that can make you more stronger in the game!!!

thanks for looking at this post and thanks for your time

i have some advices that can make you more stronger ---- im talking about tycoon events

first of all you have to know what you have to do in tycoon events.

tycoon is an event that you need to collect all resources freely or with cash

second if the event is for collecting all as you can you should save up energy cards, dont spend in other things just avoid to get more points sometimes because it will help you a lot if you focus on tycoon only .

third enchanted stones is very helpful if you saved up for a long time you can earn extra points by spending it also by collecting

then you have a specially event gaunlet for those players who have a powerful party and can defeat one of those dragons boss there earning a big quantity of gold it will depends of your party´s strenght.

NOTE:there are some events that can you collect by spending resources for example spending 3k soulstones and they give 1000 as a rewards the same happen with bless stones, seraph , angel tears ,element schroll, aegis shard or others. so you should save up all resources before tycoon event starts...
    well that is all .

or other events like

and many others that can help you a lot so save up a lot as you can
    i hope that i will help us a bit more what to do in this event.

thanks for looking at it

Every event... Craft Master, House Of Cards, Lucky Tree, Capsule Toys, Beach Treasure, etc... All of them will help you to raise your B.R. The thing is, what you wanna get from each event. Needless to say that you must invest a lot of time on your heroes/mounts/angels, to improve heroes and your's gears...
    IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

description tycoon
      http://leagueangel.tk/sobytiya/magnat/

Comment

Working...
      X