Guide .::Capsule Toys::.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide .::Capsule Toys::.

Hello everyone, i was looking for the guide of capsule toys event, but didn't founded it, maybe someone can give us some advice about this event

we need something like ... how to win Snow Queen there, what resourses we need, how to ''lock'', how much eggs and diamonds we need and etc.

Comment

If there was one no exact amount of diamonds needed or lock since its luck of the draw.
      to file a ticket

Comment

ty rubedo for answer you are only 1 : )))) but, only luck can't do anything in this game in my opinion, soo i got saved some capsules and some diamonds and i want to get SQ, i have read much about that capsule toys events but nothing there about that, what i want

Comment

Best thing to do is save up 200 of the item that gives you a free draw in capsule and then use them all. You might get lucky and get one gold ticket. I used 180 capsules and only got 2x silver tickets and 2x bronze tickets. So maybe save more in case you have bad luck.

Comment

Well there are 1 100% way to get 3 gold tickets, by simply saving up 3k capsules, then use 1k per capsule event, so you get guaranteed 1 gold ticket per event. But problem is that it would require quite few months of saving and doing 50k gemo each capsule toy days. But its 100% give you 3 gold tickets, with no risk , just lot of time input.
            Antifreeze
            Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

i dont care about risk guys, i can risk but dont understand how to do it, for what is that lock there i dont know, i got now 1100 capsules

Comment

Originally posted by lOMGlImmortal View Post
                i dont care about risk guys, i can risk but dont understand how to do it, for what is that lock there i dont know, i got now 1100 capsules
                Let say you get golen ticket combo, which require 3 purple toys and 1 gold. So you do few normal turns then get 1 gold toy already and none of the purples, so you put a lock on the gold toy, which will cost 50 dimes per turn. So you do turns after you get the rest of combo elements required. So its rather tricky and expensive to use lock But smart use of lock, dimes will greatly speed up the process of obtainng gold tickets.
                Antifreeze
                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

ok as i understand when i get there 1 gold toy, than i must start there 10x spins? and than when i see there 1 purple toy i must lok it, than second and so on? until i get that last 1 gold ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by lOMGlImmortal View Post
                    ok as i understand when i get there 1 gold toy, than i must start there 10x spins? and than when i see there 1 purple toy i must lok it, than second and so on? until i get that last 1 gold ticket?
                    Lock when you see the orange one

Comment

here is a little guide for gold ticket...
                      I suggest when you have gold ticket combo, use like 20-30 lucky capsules to test the water. If orange capsule came early or 3rd purple capsule went out within 30 capsule tries, don't bother playing nor locking (of course, unless you are a heavy diamond spender)
                      However, if they aren't out till 30+ tries (still 1 orange and at least 3 purple capsules), you should use more capsules till orange or 3rd last purple came out... then start locking and run the vending..
                      This strategy is based on luck and we all know that golden ticket combo is hard to be found... however, if you feel a little ill when orange capsule dropped early (within 30 tries) then just think of yourself that you were about to be ripped off should you continue it.

Comment

i understood it too late, i spend over 10k dias for 3 gold tickets but i got now SQ

Comment

Working...
                        X