X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel of Luck: Store duration

Wheel of Luck event time ends at: 02.27 23:59
    Prize Time ends at: 02.29 23:59

My question is: When does the Store of Luck ends?
    What is the last day to buy my 10th stack of Sunniva shards?
    (150+150+150+50=500)

I am not quite sure what exactly is your question about but I hope I can help somehow.
    1st of all after the event of WoL ends you have a decent amount of time to collect your rewards with your given points so far.
    2nd you don't lose your points after the event ends completely (meaning after the Collect Prize time limit ends) but they are saved to the next time the WoL comes up again as an event in your server.
    So either way no worries, one way or another you will manage to get all the shards for your angel.
    Hope I helped.
    And out of the chaos, a voice spoke:
    "Smile and be happy, for it can always be worse".
    And I smiled, and I was happy, and it did get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by vilcox View Post
      Wheel of Luck event time ends at: 02.27 23:59
      Prize Time ends at: 02.29 23:59

My question is: When does the Store of Luck ends?
      What is the last day to buy my 10th stack of Sunniva shards?

02.29.16 23:59 last day of
      (150+150+150+50=500)

02.29 23:59
      Johnny D Wil
      S108 Temple Of Silence/ub17

Comment

so if i have 1000 points in this event of wheel of luck and i don't spend the points, next event of wheel of luck will start with 1000 points? i want 1800 points for awakening themis and i don't want to loose my points

Comment

Originally posted by R256466581 View Post
          so if i have 1000 points in this event of wheel of luck and i don't spend the points, next event of wheel of luck will start with 1000 points? i want 1800 points for awakening themis and i don't want to loose my points
          If you don't buy anything from shop, you will still have the points to spend in the next event. Most players collect for a few events to get Themis and/or her awakening. It doesn't have to be done in one event.

Comment

thank you very much, i thought i had to have 1800 lotto vouchers to spend it all in the same event so i can have themis awakening . i'm glad i can find people who can help

Comment

Working...
            X