Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hoc !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoc !!!

guys can anyone give me some advice. i got 1650 cards for hoc and 90 advanced cards but no diamonds, and can i get with that blade dancer miya crest?

Check at next hoc Check the requirments of Miya. I think some of the flashy jokers/ aces and joker L may be short to do in 1 event. If no dimes. So it might need 2 x 1600 to get 3 joker L.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

i got already jockers, i just need flashy 4x aces and i dont know if it's enought 1hoc to get them with 1700 cards + 90 advanced cards + 1000 dimes :S

Comment

In 1 HoC you get 2 flashy Ace of hearts and 1 Flashy Ace of spades from Mater Poker. You can't save Flashy cards for next one. Some swaps are possible, like 4 Ace of Hearts for a Flashy Ace of Hearts, but the Flashy Ace of spades is hard to get.

Comment

yes i know and that's why i asked it, but if i save them (flashy cards), i will dissapear for next hoc, so what to do?

Comment

flashy cards dissapears after the event ends?

Comment

Yes, they do. You need to use them the same event you get them.

Comment

its very bad ty for answer Rosso

Comment

Working...
                X