Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the criteria used for determining what servers to merge with who?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the criteria used for determining what servers to merge with who?

My server, (9) Sylvia, was recently merged. We were a small group and at first was happy with the news of the merger...at first. Evidently the other server needed additional cannon fodder as their lower ranked people were jumping ship left and right. Instead of being able to welcome some fair, new competition we were literally thrown to the twin wolves of MasterCard and Visa. In recent WBs, there are people that don't even get a hit on the first monster and are lucky to get two or three in for the rest. There is no chance for advancement on our server now without investing hundreds of dollars at a throw. Wait....guess I just figured out the criteria for the merger by myself. I have submitted tickets asking this question, as well as trying to find out if "un"mergers were available. Ofc there has been no answer. Anyone else disenchanted with the "new" merged servers?
    Last edited by Alkaris; 03-09-2017, 02:25 AM.

Most of the Low active player-servers receive with-in game poll, which they will vote, whenever they want to receive an a merge. Well we don't know if, the results are manipulated or not...
    And yes the merge is 99% unfair of all merges and games especialy if you merge old->new ones. Or merging wallet server with any other ^^.
    Even we received some smashing players, but for now we are ok. Yes the competition raised, but thats normal in any game. And i should include the competion is mostly from our main players which saved alot of resources and/or donated some diamonds with the go.

Should i say that, Shade, from our server do 100b per hit and WB literaly ends in 3~5 sec ?
    Last edited by Alkaris; 03-09-2017, 02:25 AM.

Comment

By logic merge happens between servers with in same time zone and with not too much of an time gap, so it wont be month old merged with year old. And merge happens when devs decide its needed . Rest is our speculation. But of course older servers in merge mostly has the strong ones along, so not so older servers will need to adapt to new striker people.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
        By logic merge happens between servers with in same time zone and with not too much of an time gap, so it wont be month old merged with year old. And merge happens when devs decide its needed . Rest is our speculation. But of course older servers in merge mostly has the strong ones along, so not so older servers will need to adapt to new striker people.
        Ignore the ****** troll- wait for mod to give you a real answer

Comment

Originally posted by R296000301 View Post
          Ignore the ****** troll- wait for mod to give you a real answer
          Mod would answer that merge happen when devs see it needed, as it been stated by mods many of other similar threads during past. And the criteria if use common sense are same as i said.
          Last edited by Alkaris; 08-12-2016, 04:12 AM.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Devs are making merges when they have a big list of servers in merge request list. Criteria is not disclosed to us, but from what i know that they have statistics of activity and other things for servers and try to make a balanced merge. But it is balanced not by battle rating or strength of player.

Comment

my server at the time was 8 months old, we got thrown in with 2 servers that were both over double our server age. Its like they have a pack of monkeys playing dice to determine it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                Devs are making merges when they have a big list of servers in merge request list. Criteria is not disclosed to us, but from what i know that they have statistics of activity and other things for servers and try to make a balanced merge. But it is balanced not by battle rating or strength of player.
                there is a thread for request merger???,,,,
                IGN : yuna
                server : s236
                IGN : nenekPeot
                server : s310

Comment

Originally posted by wawan153 View Post
                  there is a thread for request merger???,,,,
                  Kinda, i send servers from this one
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Merge-request
                  to be added to the list, but as i also told it is up to devs to view them and select them for merger.

Comment

> Balanced.

Yet decide to merge a two month old server with servers that are way older, and thus, a lot more power difference between the players.

Comment

Nobody asked for my server 341- Fallen Plains to be merged but why the hell is it on the list of servers getting merged? the hell, merging will only make cashers quit

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
                        Nobody asked for my server 341- Fallen Plains to be merged but why the hell is it on the list of servers getting merged? the hell, merging will only make cashers quit
                        the thing is that to do the merge you use about the same time areas, it doesn't really matter if our server ask or not,....it is like somebody ask for a cigar and we are swallowing the smoke......

Comment

Originally posted by saekoikeda View Post
                          > Balanced.

Yet decide to merge a two month old server with servers that are way older, and thus, a lot more power difference between the players.
                          Maybe you need to read my message again, because i clearly said that:
                          But it is balanced not by battle rating or strength of player.

Comment

Maybe you need to read my message again, because i clearly said that:
                            I really find it a stupid way of merging servers.

Comment

At first - forget about free game! (if free - so too long time).
                              At second - in this game too many participants who playing as worker (5-6 server jointly) and help to develop this game.
                              at third - look at first line. good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X