This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Sylph Guide

Since the day they were awakened from their centuries of slumber, the Sylphs have been doing their best to protect the land of the Angels. Now they've become an essential part of the team when competing against tough opponents. Meanwhile, they are always eager to become stronger so that they can perform better in battle. Sylph Gear is a new feature which enables players to equip Sylph Gear to boost their battle rating!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	1791083

Requirement
    Character Level: Lvl. 70+
    Divine Realm Level: Lvl. 10+

Entrance
    All qualified players can access this new feature by clicking on the Sylph Gear button on the Sylph Hall panel in City Features.

Name:	image003.png
Size:	482.0 KB
ID:	1791084

Equip
    The Sylph Gear system is comprised of four parts. In the April 27th version, players will only be able to access the Equip section. However, the other sections will be unlocked soon in the coming versions. Stay tuned!

Name:	image005.png
Size:	406.5 KB
ID:	1791085

Sylph Gear Quality
    There are four qualities in total: Epic, Legendary, Mythic and Golden.
    Epic sylph gear is available in the Divine Realm Shop. Higher qualities will be available in future events, so keep an eye on in-game events and choose the right gear for your Sylphs!

Name:	image007.png
Size:	390.8 KB
ID:	1791086

We hope all players will enjoy the new feature and continue to have fun in League of Angels!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Would be useful to know what each type of sylph gear covered. I know that Feathers = Agility. And Shield = attack ??????? why is a defensive item got attack ???

Comment

so how do I get the gear to fit it , as I can not see where to buy it

Comment

Originally posted by R2126885805 View Post
        Divine shop 10000 each piece

Comment

Originally posted by R2126885805 View Post
          As told above either from divine shop or from events, for example there was a wheel of luck few weeks ago, which was giving sylph equipment

Comment

I don´t see sylph gear button...

Comment

Originally posted by peto1488 View Post
              I don´t see sylph gear button...
              Have you fulffilled both requierements? Character level 70+ and Divine Realm level 10+?

Comment

yea I have lvl 100 but divine level 3 ah ok I need 10+ thx for answer

Comment

since its called sylph guide

does 'Forgotten Warrior' and the new sylph 'Steel Destroyer' also do the 2x dmg with new event equip, missional gear, fury gear and special gear awarded from cs-tyc or champion showdown?

Comment

If we follow strict wording, it clear specifies name and stage of equipment. So other equipments shouldnt work, but it could be translation error, which i will be able to verify after Chinese New Year ends.

Comment

'Steel Destroyer' is a new sylph, would be strange to combine her skill with old gear

Comment

Originally posted by Burning7Ice View Post
                        'Steel Destroyer' is a new sylph, would be strange to combine her skill with old gear
                        Somehow i dont see how this is related, its new sylph but ablity has existed for long time.

Comment

so new sylphs don't get new skills, why would anyone pay for em
                          it got an increased ability, so adopting it to new gear would be a logic consequence

Comment

Originally posted by Burning7Ice View Post
                            so new sylphs don't get new skills, why would anyone pay for em
                            it got an increased ability, so adopting it to new gear would be a logic consequence
                            They got bigger stats and provide better buffs, so anyone who wants to improve their heroes will buy them.
                            And there is no need to adopt it to new gear.

Comment

so it does work with the new gear sets?
                              Last edited by Burning7Ice; 02-24-2018, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X