Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Strategy] Decorate with a Sea of Flowers in Homestead!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Strategy] Decorate with a Sea of Flowers in Homestead!

League of Angels is excited to introduce a new set of Homestead decor: Sea of Flowers. Players can now decorate their Homestead and watch their Battle Rating skyrocket. All deployed heroes will gain a significant stat boost once certain decor is placed on the Sea of Flowers Blueprint. Read on to learn more!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	1918110

Requirement: Lvl. 71+ players; Lvl.4 Housing Area
    Entrance: Enter the Sea of Flowers Blueprint by clicking the "Switch Blueprint" button.

Name:	image003.png
Size:	481.6 KB
ID:	1918111

To make full use of Homestead and the Sea of Flowers Blueprint, please see the Q&A below.

Q1: What is the Sea of Flowers Blueprint?
    A: It's a new map which enables players to place specific decor and gain great stat bonuses for all deployed units.

Q2: How do I decorate the Sea of Flowers Blueprint?
    A: Easy, switch to the Sea of Flowers Blueprint and place the specified decor as normal.
    Friendly reminder: Only Sea of Flowers decor can be placed on the blueprint in the specific design.

Q3: How will these decorations affect my battle rating?
    A: After you switch to the Sea of Flowers Blueprint and complete decorating, you will gain Battle Rating from two areas. One is the original Homestead score that transfers into battle rating with the help of the 3x3 decoration; the other is from the Sea of Flowers Blueprint. All deployed units will gain stat buffs after you complete the Sea of Flowers Blueprint decoration.

Q4: How do I know whether I've finished decorating or not?
    A: Click "Switch to Blueprint" to check the progress of the decoration. Once you've completed the decoration, the stat bonuses will also be shown on the left corner of the screen and your Homestead B.R. will be increased greatly.

Q5: Can I place Sea of Flowers decor on the other maps?
    A: Yes. The Sea of Flowers decor can also be placed in other maps, just like other decor.
    In addition, the Garden Windmill, which is the only 3x3 decoration in the Sea of Flowers series, boost Homestead Score more than other decor of its kind.

Name:	image005.png
Size:	432.3 KB
ID:	1918112

The Sea of Flowers Blueprint and decor will be available in future events. Level up your Homestead and stay tuned for more exciting events to come in League of Angels!

LoA Team
Working...
X