• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not released yet.
    | | |

Comment

Originally posted by R23648585 View Post
      yeah, silly r2games..

but at high lvl pool, u got more high lvl fish which can giv more better items..
      How high? at which lv exactly new fish will appear except using diamond?

At fish guide there are alot of type funny if they are only available if you pay $2

Comment

Originally posted by iykwim View Post
        How high? at which lv exactly new fish will appear except using diamond?

At fish guide there are alot of type funny if they are only available if you pay $2
        Fish drops better items as your level up and at certain pool levels new fishes start appearing and you don't have to pay for this.
        | | |

Comment

what is the maximum level? im in lvl 10 now and can't upgrade to lvl 11 even though my character reached the lvl i need for an upgrade... i also have enough exp points...

Comment

Hello. Max level for Tidal Pool is still 10 for the time being, feature for upgrade it not yet released.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X