Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tidal Pool

Tidal Pool

Blast away at local ecosystems for fun and profit in the Tidal Pool system, where players can expect to receive gems, Gold and Soulstones. The Tidal Pool unlocks at level 32.
    Munitions
    1. Players receive extra munitions at 06:00 and 16:00 server time. Be sure to spend all your munitions
    Before 16:00, since they reset at midnight. Spend Gold to purchase extra munitions!
    2. Each shot of munitions only damages one fish.
    3. Players can deal more damage with higher level munitions.
    4. Higher level cannons affect the number of munitions consumed as well as the scope of your shots.

Remember: spend Diamonds to go laser fishing and wipe out all pesky fish with a single click!

Fish Types
    1. There are many species of fish. Different species of fish have different HP. If you can reduce a fish's HP to 0, then you capture it.
    2. Fish HP resets at 06:00 server time.
    3. Different species of fish offer different points and rewards. Catch the big one! No fish stories!

Refreshing and Purchasing Fish
    1. Fish refresh at 06:00 and 16:00 server time.
    2. Fish are reset at midnight.
    3. You can summon more fish if there are less than 20 in the pool.

Remember:
    1. You can always spend Diamonds to purchase more fish.
    2. There are two ways to purchase fish. Only the advanced school will reflect your current fishing level.

Fishing Points
    1. Each time you capture a fish, you receive points based on the fish's quality.
    2. Points are used for daily rewards and add to your ranking.

Pool Level
    1. Each time you capture a fish, you will receive Fishing EXP! Level up for better pools with better fish.

As we continue to develop and improve League of Angels, new updates may slightly change the appearance or effects of systems and classes in-game. Where any discrepancy between game and guide occurs, in-game data shall take precedence. If you discover any errors, bugs or inconsistencies please contact us immediately and we will fix it during the next update.

I like the server time for events.

Comment

I wanted to know why is it when I am fishing that the net keeps going over them or doesn't explode on top of them at all? I hit the fish with my net and they just keep swimming by like I never hit them.

Comment

Originally posted by Krimsonz View Post
        I wanted to know why is it when I am fishing that the net keeps going over them or doesn't explode on top of them at all? I hit the fish with my net and they just keep swimming by like I never hit them.
        Each fish type has different hit points. Most fish require more than one net to catch them.

Comment

the tidal pool is abit laggy sometimes.. shoot the net abit ahead of the fish instead of on top of em if it spreads it means you managed to hit em:P

Comment

Originally posted by calderstrake View Post
            Each fish type has different hit points. Most fish require more than one net to catch them.
            Lol I thought I was always missing the fishes, thanks for telling all of us who didn't know

Comment

Originally posted by Rofik.Miah View Post
              Lol I thought I was always missing the fishes, thanks for telling all of us who didn't know
              Exactly the type of information that should be provided in-game... I mean, if you want your players to know why things aren't working the way anyone would expect them to provided the instructions and in-game help...

Comment

i cant find Tidal Pool icon. I m am lvl 33 but i didnt get that. What should i do?

Comment

Originally posted by R248876089 View Post
                  i cant find Tidal Pool icon. I m am lvl 33 but i didnt get that. What should i do?
                  Make sure to complete your main quests, You will unlock it as you progress through your quests.
                  | | |

Comment

I keep trying to get to the tidal pool but all it does is darken the screen a little and say one moment while we get ready. Its been like that for about half an hour now I refreshed the page but its still happening

Comment

Originally posted by angelkixx View Post
                      I keep trying to get to the tidal pool but all it does is darken the screen a little and say one moment while we get ready. Its been like that for about half an hour now I refreshed the page but its still happening
                      Did you try clearing your cache and closing your browser? Sometimes the state gets stale or some files corrupted.

Comment

youve been hexed angel kixx

Comment

EXP for fishing??? It's always 820 exp each day no matter what pool level you have, starting from level 1 pool until now level 5 pool it's always 820 points each day no matter fish upgrade you got and the exp needed for next pool level is ridiculous lol

Comment

Originally posted by norrinradd View Post
                            EXP for fishing??? It's always 820 exp each day no matter what pool level you have, starting from level 1 pool until now level 5 pool it's always 820 points each day no matter fish upgrade you got and the exp needed for next pool level is ridiculous lol
                            yeah, silly r2games..

but at high lvl pool, u got more high lvl fish which can giv more better items..

Comment

i have a question about tidal pool, so you can buy a extra common bait get that tab fine(when purchased) then you have the big bait in top right, tabs there thats fine, so now VIP 6 says i can purchase elite fish.....where is the tab to purchase that?
                              IGN - asteroph
                              Class - sorcerer
                              Server - [26] Paradisia's Glory

Comment

Working...
                              X