Guides for beginners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guides for beginners

Okay, to all who read this, I am offering some free advice. Hope this is the right section.

Mini Games
    The mini games are to stay
    Gemology gives players the chance to win gems for you characters to wear so you can improve your stats and battle ratings, the pieces you need to unlock more sockets in your gear and scrolls for synthsizing new gear, gems and special items

Tidal Pool is a simple fishing game you can win training spheres, gold and sometimes chests - You'll love it

Erebus is like a board game, you never know when you will hit a battle ranging from easy to hard, a mystery shop for diamond currency only, and I think it's called pandora's box, it can give you free points but if you hit negative you need diamonds to change it into positive. The game is timed and you can only move so many squares, so watch it.

The Garden I can't really say is a game, at the same time I can't say it's an event. You plant seeds and you can grow gold, warsouls and mount exp potions. They come in 2 hrs, 8 hrs and 24 hrs, and 3 lvls, though for freebies there are only 2 lvls. Higher leveled players can capture you and suck your garden dry, and you can do the same to weaker players then yourself. The captured player can try to defeat their captor, use diamonds to free themselves or send out a call for help. The captor can drain their captive of all their gold for a set amount of diamonds, they can also release the player the hold hostage or take gold over a long period of time. You can help out your friends with their gardens as well and swipe some gold and warsouls from their gardens. You can swipe 10 times a day, kill bugs 20 times a day and water yours and other players crops 20 times a day. You can also tend their world tree and help them get closer to the reward at the end of the tree's cycle, and in return they can help you out.

Daily Events

Team Dungeons
    Now you can play a team dungeon with 2 teams or three, there are time limits to grade your speed and performance, you may only play 5 times a day
    30 secs gets you gold, 60 secs gets you silver, 90 gets you bronze and when you pass the 90 second mark you get a normal chest for beating the dungeon.
    I believe every 10 lvls there is a new dungeon for players to try out, and each dungeon holds 3 battles, if you cannot win the fight another player can take over and finish them helping everyone win a better prize.

Alchemy
    Freebies have 2 attempts a day to attain much needed gold, and if I recall VIP members have 5 or more a day, and the cost per extra click is 10 diamonds

Arena
    The arena consists of three areas
    Arena of course, Domination and Team Arena
    The arena is where players can compete with each other for ranks and for Arena tokens to exchange for items in the Arena shop, and you have a period where you will not be able to fight, for vip members rank 4 and above there is no cooldown period, I will get to shop in a little bit. You only have 10 attempts a day
    Domination is a tournament for players to compete for grand prizes and for other players to bet their vouchers if I am right, They pick the top players to play, I believe the Domination is every few days.
    The Team Arena is for groups of 3 to fight against one another, for prestige and dragon crest you can also use in the Arena shop.
    Finally the shop, The arena shop hold many items that can be purchase for dragon crests or arena tokens, there are several sections to pick from. Set prints for weapons, armors and accessories. The Valor Section let you buy pieces from the Valor set with dragon crests. Angel Items has the holy crystals you will need to unlock your angels when they reach the halfway marker for lvls, you can also find them by blitzing previous ares you have beaten. EXP potions is the mount exp potions for your horses to raise their lvls. Skill tomes are for raising your skill levels, as you level them you will find you need a certain tome and a set amount to continue, you can also find them in the team dungeons and blitzing playing areas you have already beaten. and last but not least Angel Relics, these are required to unlock all but two of the angels, I will get into the angels in a bit. You only have 10 attempts a day, and the times for it are listed in the daily events tab

Zodiac
    The zodiac is a series of fights to earn Aegis shards to smelt so you can raise you zodiac's levels, you must fight to gain each zodiac sign and with each you obtain it's going to get harder to win. As you win them they each have different perks and abilities, hover over the zodiac's picture to see what their stats are. You can play each zodiac level once a day, diamonds are required to add more attempts.

Wyrm Race
    The wyrm races are 15 mins long and give you a chance to make a good amount of gold, but at the same time other players can attack your wyrm and swipe some gold, you can do the same to others. At the end of the 15 period you will receive a mail and your gold is inside with a report stating how many times you were hit and how much gold was stolen.

Drills
    Drills is a place where you can train your heroes for a certain amount of time and gain a set amount of exp. Normal and hardy is for freebies and is 8 hrs long, the other three, Tough, ardouis and ultimate are for vip players and cost diamonds, they are 24 hr periods with much more exp. You can us Diamonds to buy enhancements to use when you start the process, hover over them to find out what each one is and how many diamonds it costs. The first training slot is free, the second cost a good amount of gold to unlock, the other three require VIP and diamonds.

Clash of Might
    The clash of might is the event for players to compete everyday, for the title of #1. As time goes on you have 10 attempts everyday to work your way up the ranks. Watch the battle ranks, just because they are low doesn't mean they are weak. Trust me on this one. And as the days go by you will be knock back towards the bottom of the rakns and have to work your way back up. Every rank gets a set prize, some vouchers and a couple of chests. There is also a cooldown for this event as well, and as I said before vip players 4 and above don't have to wait.

Recruit

Everyday you have 2 free basic draw attempts at points for use towards a hero to add to your crew, for anymore it's 50,000 gold per draw, there is also the advanced draw, it requires 50,000 gold and 100 diamonds. hover over advanced to see what you can get. When you have finished with your draws click recruit heroes and check to see how many opal and garnet souls you have, blue is opal and garnet is purple. Every hero has certain perks and skills, and some when matched with the right hero have a partner attack. Opal Heroes are 100 souls each, Garnet Heroes are 200 souls each. For new or low level players you only have the Dawn Tavern open, at lvl 45 the Twilight Tavern unlocks for more heroes, who you can get with Garnets and Topazes. I will update this part when I unlock the other 2 taverns.

Login Prize
    Click into this everyday and get free prizes, after a seven day period you can choose 1 garnet hero from a selection of 8 for your crew. You will be able to see what you get for everyday and as you login in more some of the prizes begin to grow in numbers, making this something worth the 10 secs it takes to do it.

Daily Tasks
    This button at the top of the screen when clicked tells you what events should be happening today and when they will happen.

Daily Loot
    This is another I insist you take the ten secs to do. Punch in your day and get your free stuff. As you do things throughout the day you can earn devotion points, these points count towards more prizes, the max you need for the big prize is 500 devotion. So remember to check your daily tasks and collect your rewards. The retrieval tab allows you to put gold or diamonds told your lost gold from the wyrm races and more.

PTS Chests
    This tab is for if you didn't grab your chests in the gemology and tidal pool games when you finished playing.

Rankings
    This tab is for checking your ranks among the minigames, arena, clash of might, wyrm races and VIP, and if you ranked high enough you can collect stuff from them.

About.

About is where we can see the latest update and what was done.

First recharge

This is where you can go for a package for some cool stuff you you have some money to burn, this is also the only way to unlock Lunaria the angel. You can get up to 1888 diamonds, it doesn't say you will get that amount.

Shop

The shop is were you can use diamonds to buy clothes, gear and other items.

Guild

This is where you can join a guild and once you have, clicking it will open the guild you joined and show you the members, who's online and who's offline. You can donate to the guild in a number of ways, in increments of 10,000 gold or more using the donate button, or clicking the bonuses tab. Log show you who's donated how much, when and toward what. Guilds shows you the top guilds and if you are lucky your guild will be on the first page.

Mount

Mount is where you can access your horse, raise it's levels or train it to raise it's stats. Hit the glamour button to change the look of your horse, you must buy the items needed from the shop to change their look.

Party

Party is where you can set up your group of fighters. What order you want them in, switch members out and back in. Certain spots depending on what angel you have active can enhance your fighters, so choose where you place them carefully.

Astral

Astral is something you should always click when it is glowing, everytime you level up it will glow, when you click the number that corresponds with you levels, you get stat increasements and some events and games will unlock enabling you to play/join. Also battle slots will open up giving you another slots to add another hero to your group.

Forge

Forge is where you can make weapons, armors and accessories. Socket any gems you have or may want to switch. If you have enough you can turn a lower ranked gem into a high ranked gem, and turned lower ranked holy crystals in to higher, you can also raise your gear's rank by enhancing it, and exchange is where you can trade one gem for another, they are done by type and rank.

Train

This is where you use soulstones or as I call them training spheres to raise your heroes stats, and used to break the limits so you can raise them higher.
    The inherit tab is where for a set amount of training spheres (35) is used to trade lvls and their stat lvls from hero to hero. The hero that gave will be back at the lowest level.

Char

The character tab is where the items can be seen, you can also check your levels and stats. See your equipment, and what your heroes are wearing and where they stand.
    The angel tab lest you see how your current angel is doing, and gives you access to the zodiac area via the aegis button up in the left upper corner.

Angel

Last but not least the Angel tab, this is where you can see what angels you have, what ones you need to unlock and what you need to obtain them. You can again see their stats, skills and so on.You can also switch your current angel here. You can use the angel tears to raise her levels, you get 10 free per day.

Other items

The hot events button on the left of your screen you should check every once in a while, since the events you do give you rewards.
    Watch out for battle ratings, just because yours is higher then another players doesn't always mean you can win, there is a good chance you will lose.
    Don't forget to do your gems.
    If you sit long enough you will slowly begin to get exp, the longest you can do this if for 24 hrs.
    You can gain 5 stamina every half hour, and at 2 times everyday you get 50 stamina.

i hope it help you to be familiar when the game begins patience is the key ^^,
    Today is sacrifice, Tomorrow is PARADISE :D:D:D
    Certified Guitarist *Multi-Talented*
    Plan Big= Act Bigger

Ya took that off the site, didn't you?
    ♪ ♫ ♬
    Plug it in and turn me on
    uo ǝɯ uɹnʇ puɐ uı ʇı ƃnld

♪ ♫ ♬
    Whisper
    Hunter
    S5 Regents Return
    Level 57
    Rebelz
    51678+

Comment

I feel this guide is not clear,I dont want to go though and fix it do I?

Comment

I think I'm wrong but I remember it was 120 sec for bronze,Domination is every 4days,use holy crystal every 10level of angel,clash of might you also get exp and something else everytime attack someone even if fail, so if you are about to call it a days then just use up all of your attempt, You can get up to 1888 diamonds=it doesn't give you diamond,it give you item worth that ammount of diamond,but I dont think it worth that much diamond,SHop is for mroe than diamond,it for you to use voucher,gold,or event token to spend on wonderful item,it doesn't depend on luck,it depend on if the guild leader are ready enough to take his/her guild to the next level,if the guild leader is ready to make his Guild No.1 he must have courage, oh cm on I cant go through all this and help you, fix it and make it clear enough!

Comment

Few corrections:
          • Garden : High level players can capture you but they cant suck your garden dry,There is a 50k gold limit.
          • Team dungeon : Bronze is 120 sec or less.
          • Alchemy : Diamond cost increases every attempt starting at 10 diamond.
          • Domination : Top 8 players in each arena group qualifies for domination,Domination takes place every 4 days and arena rankings are reset after domination.
            You can bet only on 3 matches (one of each: semifinal,final and grand final)
          • Skill tomes doesn't drop from blitzing quest dungeons
          • You will require holy crystals to upgrade angels at every 10 lvls(with few exceptions like lunaria who requires crystals at lvl 30+)
          • 7 Days Login reward: After logging in for 7 days you can get one time reward of 300 garnet soul with which you can buy a hero or just save it for a better hero later on.
          • First recharge: as haidao0923 said you wont get any diamonds from that just items worth 1888 diamonds.
          • Training: Amount of soulstones required for inheriting hero upgrades is different for different training lvls.

Comment

where to report when we're silenced in world chat? I believe I didn't say anything wrong but the system just said that I'm being silence and need to report, not even a warning

Comment

Originally posted by GXRXP View Post
              where to report when we're silenced in world chat? I believe I didn't say anything wrong but the system just said that I'm being silence and need to report, not even a warning
              Probably not in guide section. But as for your problem Repeat 5 times Close to 70% of the content in each statement you will get auto silenced 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by GXRXP View Post

Not the proper area, but it's not R2 doing it and we have techs researching the problem. We even had a vet get hit with it today, and they obviously didn't do anything wrong, no spam, nothing. So we're checking into this game anomaly but so far we only know it happens for about 5-10 minutes when it does it.
                File a ticket
                for payment issues
                For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by mageofsilence View Post
                  Probably not in guide section. But as for your problem Repeat 5 times Close to 70% of the content in each statement you will get auto silenced 15 minutes.
                  Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                  Not the proper area, but it's not R2 doing it and we have techs researching the problem. We even had a vet get hit with it today, and they obviously didn't do anything wrong, no spam, nothing. So we're checking into this game anomaly but so far we only know it happens for about 5-10 minutes when it does it.
                  it is for about 15 mnts, I just realized it lol
                  thank you for the infos Mage and Mod Cafe

Comment

Working...
                  X