Drills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drills

Drills are a great way to boost your Hero's level up. You can add timeskip scolls to immediately level them up or to add EXP faster. If you're out of timeskip scolls they can easily be bought with gold or diamonds in the shop.

To level up a character, simply click "Drills" in the top, left hand corner of your screen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	phpzDgfVyPM_zps002b8628.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	1743571

Once inside the tab you will see your hero cards and you can select one and it will come up with another small tag showing what kind of training you can give your selected hero.

Name:	phpEM9lkFPM_zps030707c8.jpg
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	1743570

And there you go! Your heroes are now training by fighting off beasts, earning EXP to level themselves and your Battle rating up! No need to worry about HP or MP potions. They aren't used in the game.

Name:	phpIJJjZ2PM_zps607a86cd.jpg
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	1743572
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 01-10-2014, 01:18 AM.
    ♪ ♫ ♬
    Plug it in and turn me on
    uo ǝɯ uɹnʇ puɐ uı ʇı ƃnld

♪ ♫ ♬
    Whisper
    Hunter
    S5 Regents Return
    Level 57
    Rebelz
    51678+

how to chose another moods

Comment

Originally posted by karim00002 View Post
      how to chose another moods
      become vip
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

but for Hardy Mode...the second one(its for money and 24hrs) i need to be vip?

Comment

Originally posted by R225540042 View Post
          but for Hardy Mode...the second one(its for money and 24hrs) i need to be vip?
          Yes but don't need an active vip, once you get VIP lvl 1 it will be unlocked.
          | | |

Comment

Yes but don't need an active vip, once you get VIP lvl 1 it will be unlocked. umm i have it and never had vip anything new to unlock it, and please dont take mine away

Comment

just a question.. over here at Drills.. there is this bar on the left side having 4 different angels that supposed to give blessings.. say i had purchase the attempts for all 4 angel's blessings.. how do i activate it? or after purchase it will activate on its own?

Comment

Originally posted by Craz82 View Post
                just a question.. over here at Drills.. there is this bar on the left side having 4 different angels that supposed to give blessings.. say i had purchase the attempts for all 4 angel's blessings.. how do i activate it? or after purchase it will activate on its own?
                every purchase cost 50D and all for 160D, they give you 10 attempt per purchase.
                and the attempt were used for every timeskip you used.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Angel boosts

What are those angel things off to the left? Are the worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by The1Leon View Post
                    What are those angel things off to the left? Are the worth it?
                    i've only bought them once, so i don't really know if they are worth or not.
                    i would like to get an answer from someone who actually understand how that work.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                    "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

How to decrease the time of drill, instead of just skipping with timescrolls ?

Comment

You may spend diamonds to decrease the drill time.
                        to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                        X