Recruiting Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting Heroes

[CENTER]You'll learn how to recruit heroes as the game progresses, You recruit your first hero at level 24; the lovely Mermaid that acts as a support class, healing you.
    Later on as you progress in level, you will earn gold to obtain "Herosouls" Once you gather enough hero souls, you can get another hero to add to your formation. After you use up your free chances, it costs 50k gold or 100 diamonds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	phpqSY6AxPM_zpsfea325b6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	1743573

There are different Taverns for different levels. The Dawn tavern is for Opal and Garnet heroes (Beginner level)
    The Twilight tavern is for Garnet and Topaz heroes (Intermediate)
    There is also two other locked Taverns: The Midnight Tavern and the Enigma Tavern. For levels over 70.

Name:	php9JcT6GPM_zpsfb55c353.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	1743574
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 01-10-2014, 01:23 AM.
    ♪ ♫ ♬
    Plug it in and turn me on
    uo ǝɯ uɹnʇ puɐ uı ʇı ƃnld

♪ ♫ ♬
    Whisper
    Hunter
    S5 Regents Return
    Level 57
    Rebelz
    51678+

Have to point out few things
    • First hero which you unlock as you progress through main quest is Rose knight and the second hero can be any one of the 7 remaining heroes available in the tavern not necessarily the mermaid.
    • Midnight tavern is unlocked at lvl 61 , you can recruit Topaz and Ruby heroes here.
    • Enigma tavern is unlocked at lvl 50(might not be available right now), you can recruit heroes you unlock through various event here
    • Cost for recruiting heroes increases as you unlock a new tavern, its 50k per card draw till lvl 45 then 120k per card draw till you unlock midnight tavern.You get 2 free card draws daily.
    Last edited by Livestock; 01-10-2014, 06:30 AM.

Comment

How do I raise the skill levels of my recruits?

Comment

Originally posted by Blarick View Post
        How do I raise the skill levels of my recruits?
        Currently in game you cannot increase hero skill levels. You can train them with soulstones to increase their base stats.

Comment

Is there a way to upgrade recruits from like blue to purple? I know there is a 'upgrade' on recruits character tab but lvl 99.... that's a joke right but then this is R2 so no surprise.

I ask cause the hot event you need 2 purples which is easy but 2 orange grade recruits? that's impossible. you would never make lvl 45 so that part of the hot event is a joke and not possible to do.

Comment

you cant upgrade a blue hero to purple. That upgrade button you see is for upgrading hero skills but its currently disabled(anything that says unlocks at lvl 99 is just disabled features you will unlock it much earlier once released)

Comment

hello.

I have after 7 days one recruit horn. It said i need to go in tavern to trade it but where ? thanks to much.

Comment

To get your free hero go to forge,select items under synth tab.You can find the option to synth recruit horn in rare items.After synthing use the recruit horn in your inventory. You will get 300 garnet herosouls with which you can buy an epic hero.

Name:	forge.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	352.7 KB
ID:	1679980
                Last edited by EdgeLOA; 01-21-2014, 10:57 AM.
                | | |

Comment

Hello, My char is lvl 70, Is there any way to get garnet herosoul now?

Comment

You can still get Garnet from CS Divine Chests. No way to get the blue anymore though.

Comment

Hey guys, since the new update, once a hero reaches +6 blessed stone upgrade, you can upgrade it's skills.
                      Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
                      Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
                      News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X