• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excellent things here but it needs update

Comment

Very good guide! Helped me alot! :-)

Comment

What are the conversion ratios? I know 6 blue = 1 purple. but how much purple = topaz? And so on.

Comment

purple to topaz is also 6:1
          i assume topaz to ruby will be same

Comment

that's so garbage... 2400 purple to get 1 orange hero. talk about some serious cashing to get those heroes.

Comment

turns out ~15mil gold for 1

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                that's so garbage... 2400 purple to get 1 orange hero. talk about some serious cashing to get those heroes.
                Lol u think that's a lot just wait till you see ruby heroes and how much they are xD better start saving gold this whole month

Comment

Originally posted by iRyahn View Post
                  Lol u think that's a lot just wait till you see ruby heroes and how much they are xD better start saving gold this whole month
                  buy with diamond save the day
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Opal : Garnet = 6:1 (card draw50k)
                    Garnet : Topaz = 6:1 (card draw120k)
                    Topaz :Ruby = 5:1 (card draw250k)

Comment

Its not so hard to get these heroes. Once you are at 50+ you should be making 10-15mil gold daily and 60+ it will be 20-25mil daily. This is for free users not talking about buying any extra attempts.
                      Last edited by Livestock; 01-30-2014, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Livestock View Post
                        Its not so hard to get these heroes. Once you are at 50+ you should be making 10-15mil gold daily and 60+ it will be 20-25mil daily. This is for free users not talking about buying any extra attempts.
                        can you explain how to get those 10-15 mil daily at 50+? I'm Lv 51 for now, and going to listen for any advice to get 10-15 mil daily for free users...

Comment

unless theres special event like hot event. ull only get around 5 mill.
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

There is the loop quest, to start with. Complete the whole 50 and that every day. It will give you some nice gold. Don't forget to sell those loop potions (herb-of-grace, jasmine, vanilla, rosemary) as they are only for finishing a loop quest.
                            Participate in the world boss battle will also give you coin. You get some free attemps to alchemy every day, which is increased if you have VIP. Tidal pool will also give coin. Join a guild and collect those wages and join also guild events.
                            Also, don't forget to collect the daily reward thing and offcourse the rewards under hot events. And just for login daily you also get coin. There, a few examples.
                            League of Angels
                            IGN: Ardarume
                            Class: Mage
                            Server: S8 Captive Armora
                            Guild: AofC

also active at path of exile. ign: viraninde, class: witch
                            currently inactive at wartune. ign: elante, class: mage, server: s59 (kabam) and ign: kintyra, class: ranger, server: S5 (aeria games). former member of legends and swordArt.

Comment

is there any guide link for us to look towards future stuff? since u removed all ==zzz... thks.. especially skill,angels and heroes

Comment

I don't think so xanide, I think it against rules.
                                I tried looking for info my self (especially on new archer class) but Gtarcade doesn't even have it so idk where he got it from XD

Comment

Working...
                                X