Guide for the competitive player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iRyahn View Post
    I don't necessarily agree. When you think about it +7500 HP shield isn't that much especially when he only gets it after using skill and not normal attack. And his attack stats are horrid.

I guess it all depends on your situation, but personally I don't think the Wraith helps out that much to sacrifice so much attack. I mean you can get a strong Mage who hits all enemies, but you chose a wraith that might be able to take one extra hit?

Also I don't agree with buying only Synth scrolls with guild honor. Guild emblems give huge stat boosts (like cash clothing type boosts) so why ignore them?

Anyways thanks for the guide. I've seen some nice tips from it here and there that I've put to use. Hope it continues to expand
    the key point is tanking. wraith has better stats than zwei or rose knight. as a mage myself, i need to survive long enough to make atleast 1v1 battle situation. so i have better chance of winning.
    aoe type hero always has low damage. with low damage ull only give rage to enemies. unless u are a casher who can buy topaz hero at lv45.
    its better to up ur gem to lvl 5 ASAP. so extra synth scroll will help u out more tahn emblem shard.
    i have lv5 emblem. to level 6 it needs 3500 points. 1 emblem only gives u 10 points. so u need 350 shards. 350x8honor= 2800 honor.
    personally i choose socketing rod or synth scroll over emblem shard.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
      Three things i find worth spending vouchers on - Socket rods, Guild feasts and Domination wager.
      I agree with this.

My priority is this:

1,500 for Domination wager > Guild Feasts (1 per day if feasible) > Socket Rods / Synth Scrolls

Comment

I've read this guide with some attention and I've got a lot questions, during the game. I've try found answers from all guides.

For example:

Angels
        I've try got some free diamonds, from watching videos (1 only :/) (in my country all free diamonds are not really free, unfortunely, and have a lack of offers), with that I got a Trial Vip and got Lunaria.
        I thought Lunaria was good to work until unlock any Orange Angels, like Bodacea. But Lonareal was everywhere in the game and hit first againts same lvl Lunaria.

Is usefull get Lonareal when we have Lunaria? or is better keep the arena badges for the Bodacea?

Train
        No other word to say, from what I've watch and fight, the best thing to do with warsouls is Train your Mount!! I've got Purple Train Mount, then Purple Train Zweihander, and start work for Purple Train Pyronia (dunno your opinian, but I do not like this Heroe).
        But I've found that I've lost some fights against lower BR players becayse they had better Train Mount then me, they didn't upgrade any train from heroes, only Mount.

Is a good strategie for the future (+45lvl)?

Heroes
        Here another thing I've done a big mistake in my game. I've sold my mermaid instead the Grimbow for mistake, and I got Pyrona (I already told is not a great Heroe for me?)
        I've fight with Rose Knight, Zweihander and Pyrona. And I've lost a lot fights with lower BR then me, because they've had Mermaid healing and give more time on fights (I think).

Another thing, and for another mistake, I didnt see the Garnet Heroes when you choose Twilight Taver, I thought was the same of the Dawn Tavern, then I've trade all heroesouls for Topaz Herosoul. Conclusion, a lot people have atm this new Purple Heroes, and I still don't have what we need to make my 1st Topaz Heroe, I dunno if is a good strategy or not, what you think?

And, what is the best Heroes, for +45lvl mage? Zweihander and Shadowwraith to Tank, and Bluewitch and Byron the Black?? or a good option dont buy them, only the ShadowWraith and go streight for the TopazHeroes?

And in Topaz Heroes, what are the really Helpfull for mages?? I dont want spend Topaz Herosouls to buy another unusefull "Pyrona".

Another thing that makes me a lot crazy in the game is, when I fight someone with 10K BR lower then me and I lose, and can´t find the answer why. I like to know, to learn more a bit about the game, and get better to play, to win against 10K BR higher then me to. I've compare against my opponents and didn't find answers about that. My horse is better, almost all my heroes are better, my angel is better, and my main character is better. The only thing I didn't have is the Angel Death costume and wings, but I still have better BR, so, why I've lost??

Well, some I've got the conclusion, mermaid prolong a bit more the fights. others pure luck with some dodges, blocks, whatever, but some I didn't realize why. Angel Death costume and wings, gives so great power that we dont see in BR but only in fight? (sorry if I can't explain better what I'm pretending to say)

Gold and Vouchers
        Whats the really things we should spend it?
        Whats the things we need avoid to spend it?

Arena Emblems and Dragon Crest
        Whats the really things we should spend it?
        Whats the things we need avoid to spend it?

Comment

1) I find it better to stick with lunaria and then go for boadieca rather than buying loralei.You can save up your emblems and get glacia/marina later for guardian angel.

2)Mount upgrades has been been priority for me, i always focus on upgrading my mount .after i got it to heirloom quality i upgraded couple of topaz heroes to epic.

3)This is upto you how you want, When i was playing a mage i just went with zwie, pyronna,astral and ranger.Later switched to all 4 topaz since there was no red heroes then.

4)Cant really say why you losing, could be a lot of things mount upgrades, gems, aegis.

Gold - Enhancing equips, buying heroes, i pick up socket rods and timeskip scrolls daily from the shop with gold and synthing/exchanging gems take up a lot of gold too.Guild contributions too but i usually do it when a team spirit event is going on to get a some gold in return. As for what to avoid buying nothing comes to my mind right now.

Vouchers - i save up 1k to 1.5k vouchers for domination always then try to host atleast 1 feast daily if not just toast someone, buy socket rods with vouchers too.

Emblems - I have just been saving it up so far, chances are we could see angel tears in arena shop later. when they released guardian angel i just picked up glacia.Since then been just saving it

Crest - Again was saving it all this while i never really had any trouble in getting crystals so didn't had to buy anything. Spend it all on cherubstones when guardian angels was released.

Apart from these events are very important, plan well and try to complete as many hot events as possible to make most of it.
          Last edited by EdgeLOA; 02-04-2014, 10:22 AM.
          | | |

Comment

this is from my personal experience
            1. get lorelei anyway. u need her for guardian angel at lv51. its up to you, but lorelei is stronger than lunaria.
            2. at lv 50+ u need good hero to tank the damage. because boadicea will definitely wipe out ur heroes if u dont train/gear/gem it.
            3. get shadow wraith first, then jini, nether knight, night sentinel.
            4. yes, because this is strategy game. even slightest formation change or angel hit will make different result. BR is very deceiving number. dont rely on that.
            5. gold = spend for hero soul/ enchant mostly. voucher for event/socket rod/synth scroll.
            arena emblem = angel icon or print. dragon crest = cherubstone

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Does anyone know about this rebirth affect on heros once they reach their max level
              ~Forever His Angel of Music~

Comment

Originally posted by R29952659 View Post
                Does anyone know about this rebirth affect on heros once they reach their max level
                Replied to your post here - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....irth-of-hero-s
                | | |

Comment

For party formation pre-level 45 I found the following combination to work the best (For Knight)

Zweihander and Rose Knight for tanking, Mermaid for healing and your character as the damage dealer. From what I've noticed, the healing from the mermaid can be the deciding factor in all of your battles (getting healed once or even twice can be the deciding factor to winning or losing). With that formation I trained Zweihander and Mermaid to epic right away, then I started to focus on emblem and mount, with mount coming first obviously. Also, everyday, clear every Zodiac level you can clear for the shards so you can level up your aegis. And as people point out, ALWAYS upgrade your gems when ever possible. And don't forget to do your Erebus runs everyday and get the triumph set on all of your heroes asap.
                  Since I like to level slowly and not rush things, this setup allowed me to pretty much dominate cross server for my level bracket (up to level 44) and I was able to defend myself against those with 100k-110k br (my br was 95k at level 44) simply because I took my time to upgrade gems, mounts and emblem.

Once I hit level 45 I recruited Djinni to replace the Mermaid for better healing and magic damage instead of recruiting another tank since Zweihander and Rose Knight do just fine and you can get Shadowraith pretty quickly afterwards. So right now my party consists of Zweihander and Shadowraith as tanks, Djinni as the healer (and upgraded her to epic right away) and I just threw in Nightblade for a little extra damage and I am able to run through the first 6 Zodiac dungeons with ease (even thought with my previous party I was able to run through the first 5 dungeons before I was level 45) and I am able to defend and put up a good fight against those with 120k+ br.

Another thing to remember is to gem your character and heroes properly, because that can make all the difference in the world. If you need more advice, lemme know. I'll check back here.
                  Last edited by vastilos; 02-04-2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Thank you all for your fast answers. I know my post was a bit big, but you all help me to get better. Thank you again.

Comment

guys how long should i keep mermaid im a mage lvl 38

Comment

Originally posted by R26005927 View Post
                        guys how long should i keep mermaid im a mage lvl 38
                        level 45. then buy topaz hero

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                          level 45. then buy topaz hero
                          Should i maake epic or legendary?

Comment

epic is enough. legend for mount

Comment

should i upgrade lorelai to legendary?

Comment

what about filling out a free offer like watching a quick video or survey will get a person access to 3 day vip trial which i am sure would help out others who normally don't get the chance to be a vip otherwise.

This would help them in beginning stages of game and would ensure a slightly quicker than normal start, they could recruit zweihander a bit earlier if they follow your guide along with a guide to obtain their 3 day vip trial.

This works, i have a guild mate who earned demon wings from filling out free offers, it is time consuming and some sites may not pay at all, don't get discouraged though. If you do everything right, you could probably get yourself a full costume without ever having to spend any actual money here.

That's just my thoughts on this to level and build faster .. thanks
                                Last edited by R246729169; 02-09-2014, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X