No announcement yet.

Guide for the competitive player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant understand how the stars rating is formed, its not determined by enhancing for sure, i've maxed boots and got 2 stars, on my sword lvl9 got 4 stars ... Any1 has any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by necrisuni View Post
      I cant understand how the stars rating is formed, its not determined by enhancing for sure, i've maxed boots and got 2 stars, on my sword lvl9 got 4 stars ... Any1 has any ideas?
      Currently you get the refine stars randomly when you craft an equipment.
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by necrisuni View Post
        Currently you get the refine stars randomly when you craft an equipment.
        | | |

Comment

hi guys im new here. do i need to +20 all the equipment of my heroes?

Comment

Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
            hi guys im new here. do i need to +20 all the equipment of my heroes?
            yes. and focus on ur main char first then the heroes.
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

how to determine if character is rare or legendary?

Comment

Originally posted by R253753397 View Post
                how to determine if character is rare or legendary?
                Look at the color of their names.
                Rare (Opal ) --> Epic (Garnet ) --> Legendary (Topaz) --> Mythic (Ruby)
                Last edited by EdgeLOA; 02-13-2014, 12:05 PM.
                | | |

Comment

im a lvl 48 mage and im 93k br the only thing ive spend on is vip...if im about to purchase some diamond like 500 not a big spender here...where would be my money best be used at? pond?

Comment

k..ty for this awesome tips...to me as newbie,its very helpful...ty m8....

Comment

Originally posted by R26005927 View Post
                      im a lvl 48 mage and im 93k br the only thing ive spend on is vip...if im about to purchase some diamond like 500 not a big spender here...where would be my money best be used at? pond?
                      wings/clothes
                      gemology or tidalpool
                      special event
                      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Well done, the time you spent making this is awesome keep it up.
                        ~~~-----<< click that :3-----~~~

~~~-----Always remember no matter where you go, there you are----~~~~

~~~-----When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played-----~~~

~~~-----Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't-----~~~
                        Regards,
                        Angel

Comment

another quick question about my formation im using shadow in mid, swe on top, pyrona on top back, djinni on back mid, and im bottom...any tips if this formation is ok im using lorelai....cause i cant seem to beat a lower br player whose got pyrona and byron infront, and his hero on top back, shadow on the back mid and zwe on bottom...sorry if its a bit confusing how does that work?
                          is this to build more rage?

Comment

Originally posted by R26005927 View Post
                            another quick question about my formation im using shadow in mid, swe on top, pyrona on top back, djinni on back mid, and im bottom...any tips if this formation is ok im using lorelai....cause i cant seem to beat a lower br player whose got pyrona and byron infront, and his hero on top back, shadow on the back mid and zwe on bottom...sorry if its a bit confusing how does that work?
                            is this to build more rage?
                            no its simple your hero not strong enough, your angel agility must be faster than your opponent. back line must have high health or enough surviving from angel atk, need all for surviving gem hp,p def,m def. cause front line suffered all damage from hero, char, and angel wrath.

Comment

dear writer can i use a garlet hero while i am still in level 41?

Comment

Originally posted by youngmiz View Post
                                dear writer can i use a garlet hero while i am still in level 41?
                                You can recruit tier 1 garnet heroes (200 garnet souls )at lvl 41. For tier 2 garnet heroes (300 garnet souls ) you need to be level 45
                                | | |

Comment

Working...
                                X