Guardian Angels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian Angels

From my observation they unlock at level 51 and you can use your other angels to upgrade your heroes stats.Click image for larger version

Name:	guardian angels.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	1744182
    hopefully this helps anyone confused
    Last edited by Estesolaria; 01-24-2014, 04:47 AM.
    Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Interesting. Ty for posting

Comment

oh i see. so only when you're lvl 51 then. okay got it ... thanks!
      A person can change, at the moment when the person wishes to change

Comment

Nice post but probably there was more to say about guardian angels But thanks for the info !

Comment

So is important keep all Angels with high lvl possible???
          Can some1 help make this a Guide about Guardian Angels please.

Comment

Guardian angels help your heroes with improved stats.
            You can improve the benefits of those angels by using cherub stones.
            You can buy cherub stones (lvl 1 and lvl 2) in the Arena store.
            Combine 3 lvl 2 cherub stones into a lvl 3 cherub stone.
            And two lvl 3 cherub stones give a lvl 4 cherub stone.
            It gets expensive quick. (A level 2 cherub stone costs 30 dragon crests in arena shop.)
            To make 1 lvl 4 cherub stone you need 6 lvl 2 cherub stones = 180 dragon crests.
            There are 5 places for those cherub stones.
            It is obvious that, once your main angel (Battle angel) is of high enough level, you start working on the guardian angels.
            That is easy in the beginning, but you need lots of holy crystals to get your angels up.
            You'll have blue and purple angels. The blue ones use level 2 holy crystals to become purple.
            And the purple angels use lvl 3 holy crystals to become orange.
            In the end all your angels will be their max level.
            When playing and doing the 50 loop quests you'll be rewarded with a steady flow of 20 to 40 angel tears. And you get the 10 free.
            When bonding with your angel(s) you'll get holy crystals and prestige.
            The level 1 holy crystals can be synthesized into lvl 2 holy crystals.
            After the blue angels have been turned into purple angels, you can turn the lvl 2 holy crystals in lvl 3 holy crystals.
            This is just my take on the guardian angels and how to get the most out of them.
            Last edited by xFallenTearx; 02-05-2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I have two questions.

First, does it matter what angels go to your heroes, or are there specific combinations of angel and hero?
              Second, can I have boadicea deployed and as a guardian angel at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                I have two questions.

First, does it matter what angels go to your heroes, or are there specific combinations of angel and hero?
                Second, can I have boadicea deployed and as a guardian angel at the same time?
                it doesnt matter what angel, though the higher the angel the better stats it offers
                and No you cant have Bodi deployed and also used as a guardian angel
                Zombie ate my Pizza
                S6 Deep Valley (temp)
                Name - Diablos
                lvl - 36
                BR - 37k
                Guild - Demons

Comment

1: The higher the better for your main as far as I'm concerned. You can mix and match and see what gives better stats.
                  2: No, you can't have the deployed angel as a Guardian Angel.

To learn from my mistakes.... upgrade all your angel up until the breaking point where u have to upgrade, but do not upgrade them yet. Wait until you get a High Level angel ie Boadicea or whatever suits your fancy. After you getting that angel and upgrading that one, then you can go back and upgrade your other angels. I'd say Level 30 is probably the most you want for most of your angels to start. You can upgrade them to about that point I would think, but please correct me if I'm wrong. After that you will want to upgrade your main to max and that will take most of your resources. Spend your dragoncrests from Team Arena on cherub stones. You need 3 lvl 2 cherub stones to make a level 3 cherub stone, etc.... u can check that out in the forge. place these in between the hero and the guardian angel to give stat boosts. Hope this helps.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Ok. Thank you

Comment

focus to boadicea till lv50 first. then work on ur guardian angel.
                      lv50 boa just too op lol.
                      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by xFallenTearx View Post
                        Guardian angels help your heroes with improved stats.
                        You can improve the benefits of those angels by using cherub stones.
                        You can buy cherub stones (lvl 1 and lvl 2) in the Arena store.
                        Combine 3 lvl 2 cherub stones into a lvl 3 cherub stone.
                        And two lvl 3 cherub stones give a lvl 4 cherub stone.
                        i noticed he/she said adding two level 3 cherubstones make a lvl 4? is this correct?

Comment

but its just so bad at lvl 62 farming lvl 3 holycrystals so you could upgrade your guardian angel :X i want reverse synth from lvl 4 holycrystals :/

Comment

Also,in TA you can have the same angel in guardian angel as you do deployed, but be sure to change it back afterward

Comment

Working...
                            X