classes and gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• classes and gems

I'd like a guide about how to better place which gem on which class' gear.
    Ofc MATK for mages and healers, PATK for melee, and defs for any. Endurance I think is good for tanks.

But how about hit, agility, dodge etc.? Block also good for tanks?

I'd like some ideas about which gems to prioritise when using on slots.

TY and have a nice gaming

The most overpowered gem in the game is dodge for 2 reasons. One when you dodge you do not take damage. Which makes it better then HP, and any of the defense gems. Two, when you dodge the enemy does not generate rage. So if your a tank, prioritize dodge first everything else second. From what ive seen HP gems are the second best defense gem, simply because you get alot of defense from gear. The most useless gem is probably agility endurance. Agility because they take away from other better gems you can upgrade, and you never get 2 hits per 1 of theirs anyhow, you just go first. pdef below mdef because no matter who you fight magic damage is the one thing you will get hit by the most (almost every single angel except the starter one has magic damage, all the best aoe heroes ive seen which alot pick has the same). So for all you backliners you should prioritize, damage, health, mdef, crit and hit. All other gems for them useless. For tanks you should prio dodge, health, mdef,pdef and block (endurance only kicks in if you get critted. Dodge and block always works if the procc, no matter if its normal hit or crit).

So as a conclusion:

Damage dealers: attack gem, health, crit, hit and mdef (or if you have a TON of special gems (hit crit etc) dodge instead of mdef, but mdef much easier to get, dodge gems limited, and the same as crit and hit in the exchange).
    Tanks: Dodge, health, block, mdef, pdef.

Agility never ever use. Endurance to circumstansial and you use a gem that only works against some attacks. The only defrence here is in late late game. The lvl 60 gear probably have 6 gem slots, but even then i would just put damage gems on my tanks, and probably dodge gems on my damage dealers.
    Last edited by R219569874; 01-25-2014, 10:39 AM.

Comment

thanks a lot very useful

Comment

thankyuuu for ur info.. really helpful...

Comment

dodge gems are actualy the weakest rather then over powered... people have rings which increase their hit rate and it pretty much negates your dodge
          on the other hand block cant be negated and its rate just goes up .. also the passive for increasing dodge at 9/9 gives double the stat the dodge passive gives so your block growth is better also for paladin this is the most helpful since he has the finishing move that heals himself so blocking and getting rage is MUCH better then dodging the hit

Comment

where to get dogdge gems?

Comment

Dont worry for them... They are useless now.

Comment

Gyes tell me plz what gems is better for mystick? i got 63 lvl hero

Comment

Working...
                X