Rebirth of hero's ?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth of hero's ?????

Does anyone know about the rebirth affect on hero's once they hit there max training level??? im a tad confused about that lol.
    ~Forever His Angel of Music~

You unlock Rebirth for your recruited heroes when they reach level 55, Rebirthing a hero will reduce its level by 20 and increases stat growth by +10. After the first rebirth exp required to level up the hero will double(note- this happens only once after the first rebirth) other than that rebirth doesn't cost anything.

You unlock the second rebirth at level 60 and you will still lose 20 levels and gain +10 stat growth , third unlocks at level 65. Max rebirth levels is 10 as of now.

Another thing to note is you lose 20 levels regardless of when you decide to rebirth,For ex- if you do the first rebirth at lvl 65 your hero will still lose 20 levels bringing him down to lvl 45.
    Also your heroes will keep their higher level equipment even after rebirth though their levels may drop down below the equipment's requirement but once unequipped you wont be able to re -equip till you get the hero back to the appropriate level
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 02-04-2014, 11:07 AM.
    | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post

Also your heroes will keep their higher level equipment even after rebirth though their levels may drop down below the equipment's requirement but once unequipped you wont be able to re -equip till you get the hero back to the appropriate level
      thank for the info. just rebirthed my NS.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Rebirth now that just sounds so frigging stupid an another way for R2 to make even more money from us poor peons.

Comment

i haven't seen rebirth yet and i've passed 55. :/ is it after a certain quest?

Comment

Originally posted by R21686605 View Post
            i haven't seen rebirth yet and i've passed 55. :/ is it after a certain quest?
            its the hero that needs to be 55 not main char lvl

Comment

Originally posted by zampjr View Post
              Rebirth now that just sounds so frigging stupid an another way for R2 to make even more money from us poor peons.
              Rebirth does not cost Diamonds.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

i think the confusion is coming from the fact that the guide makes this sound like you can use this on your MAIN charcter....it doesn't specify that it's just an option for your RECRUITED characters...

Comment

Originally posted by R256409753 View Post
                  i think the confusion is coming from the fact that the guide makes this sound like you can use this on your MAIN charcter....it doesn't specify that it's just an option for your RECRUITED characters...
                  Which guide?
                  Rebirth cannot apply in MAIN Character only for Heroes.
                  As I remember from this guide General Guide [Spoilers] Ver 1.44 stated;
                  Level 55 :

Unlocks Rebirth Feature.
                  Using rebirth will increase the heroes base stats but will lose some Levels.
                  Even if it is not specified or an option still we need to do upgrade to have an edge in a fight.

Comment

i did rebirth my hero and i'll see

Comment

i think when i did rebirth on lvl 60 hero (first rebirth) it take him back to lvl 35 as if id be doing it on lvl 55...

Comment

Though you do need to be lv55 to have your recruited hero be lvl55 and be able to use their rebirth function.
                        Shadowbound
                        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                        League of Angels
                        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
                        X