How to "Upgrade" from peerless to triumph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to "Upgrade" from peerless to triumph

i dont get the term upgrade...is it the same as synth? Then how do i upgrade from peerless to trimph without synth to courage first???

you dont need courage to upgrade to lvl 40 gear, all you need is a peerless equip, equip print from arena shop, and synth material from blitz and erebus
    头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
    不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
    (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
    (奥特曼 - ultraman)
    (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
    (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

so where do we see that option to go directly from peerless to triumph do we get it at lvl 40? im still lvl 38

Comment

u can get material to make eq lv 40 from erebus .
        erebus will open when u lv 40 .
        to make eq lv 40 >> go to forge > synth > equipment > lv 40 Set .
        Shadowbound " Majestic Isle "
        <><> S08 <><>
        IGN : Lyn

:.. Our job is not to succeed .Our job is to try , because in trying that we find and learn to build a chance to succeed ..:
        (25:01:2014)

Comment

guys i dont get it the 40 lv gears cuz 40 lv set have peerles and courage right ?? but the click the items symbol all same 40 peerles and 40 courage "staff of triumph" all stats same so why have 2 40 lv set or which one?

Comment

Peerless and courage are level 20 sets and triumph is a level 40 set and they all have stats.
            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by kontvlad12 View Post
              guys i dont get it the 40 lv gears cuz 40 lv set have peerles and courage right ?? but the click the items symbol all same 40 peerles and 40 courage "staff of triumph" all stats same so why have 2 40 lv set or which one?
              I think i understood your question now, Triumph equips will have same stats regardless from which equipment set you upgraded it from. only difference is that upgrading using courage set will only bring down the enhance level by 3 instead of 4.
              | | |

Comment

For making the 60 set, will I lose the 40 set bonus if I make the 60 staff?
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I have serious problem understanding this synth of equipment. I thought i had figured it out after the first 2 times this had happened to me and the higher i get in levels the worse this is in my mind as far as hard work goes...This is what happens i have a pierless or courage helmet <<<examples..i want to synth up to a triumph helmet.. say for the example we use pierless helmet to trumph i have all the items i need. i go to synth from level 20 pierless helmet to triumph and it does it....NOW the problem the game takes any pierless helmet from ANY that i have and it up grades it..it does not allow you to choose one specific helmet to change and i have lost,,, hard worked for sockets i paid for,,,, and gems too. i thought i figured it out by removing the helmet i wanted synth up .....off my guy and putting it in inventory thinking synth would go to that helmet only ...but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i couldn't be more wrong,,,, it picks a player im not even playing with on my current player board and synths the helmet on that player..... i loose more sockets.... it just dont seem right... the synth works.... but the upgraded helmet has 2 sockets open from a helmet i had 4 sockets open in..the first time this happened i lost gems too so i figure ok remove the gems pull the helmet?whatever from my player put it in inventory and synth up ...2 times it works all sockets still open and i can put my gems back.... BINGO i got this i think ....Wrong...i just synth another helmet and booom again it pulls it from an old player not currently on my board please let me know specific instructions on synthing a specific piece of equipment so i don't loose sockets ...cuz opening 4th sockets at 50 rods after already doing it 3 times now is getting expensive and pissing me off .... Thank You for your help in this matter if this is a bug im sorry i posted in the wrong place

Comment

When you wish to upgrade a Specific one Click on the icon in the Synth Section where you upgrade it at, and chose from the options.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Tajimamori; 02-11-2014, 06:56 PM.
                    Have a Nice Day

Comment

Clicking on the icon marked in the image below will let you select the equipment that you want to upgrade.

Click image for larger version

Name:	synth.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	1681328
                      | | |

Comment

Ty for Correcting me Edge XD
                        Have a Nice Day

Comment

do i lose the 40 set bonus if i use a piece to upgrade to the 60 set? for example if i take my 40 set staff and make it into a 60 set staff, do i lose the 40 set bonus?

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                            do i lose the 40 set bonus if i use a piece to upgrade to the 60 set? for example if i take my 40 set staff and make it into a 60 set staff, do i lose the 40 set bonus?
                            Yes, you will lose the 6 piece set bonus but you can still get the 4 piece set bonus.
                            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                              Yes, you will lose the 6 piece set bonus but you can still get the 4 piece set bonus.
                              maybe its better to upgrade another set on the side while waiting?

Comment

Working...
                              X