League of Angels---Marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Few quick questions
    "Guests can give their blessings to the couple to increase Passion. Each player can give blessings 15 times a day for free, max 5 times in a party."

Maybe i am miss reading this but when i join a wedding i am only able to give them one free blessing, i can't give 5.

Also if a quest joins the wedding but does not bless, Is that quest spot now taken up after they leave and do they receive the party chest?
    reason I ask i have had a few people join my parties, then leave not even giving a free blessing.

Comment

Up Date information

I know with most people and needing alot of questions answered and looking here in forum is the best place to find it. But when it comes to information when its something you can update please do so as when the information is available due to taking too much time just to sift through all of them just to find an answer to one of my question that are already answered or the information is something that could be put in the information that is already in the first post. Thanks.

Comment

question about the 5k party passion. we reached it during our party but even though it says earlier on - 'If the wedding party reaches high enough Passion, the husband and wife will get special flairs.' i was the only one that go the show love flair. my husband says he didnt get it as theres nothing to unlock there so what happened to his

Comment

i have a question - my partner and i just got married but he has not received his ring why ??

Comment

Why get married?

Other than an online party are there any battle benefits?

Comment

Why only hetero marriages? Seems a bit biased.
              LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

We are trying to get enough intimacy to marry, but we cannot get intimacy points with each other, but can get with other friends. Anyone know why and please moderator fix it.

Comment

Are you on each other friend list?

Comment

Originally posted by R272481777 View Post
                    Why only hetero marriages? Seems a bit biased.
                    Majority of the U.S doesn't accept gay marriages. So obviously a game won't either. Idk how the laws are in other countries though. Either way I have yet to play an mmorpg that allowed gay marriage in there marriage system. I think if there any there very few not as known games.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                      Majority of the U.S doesn't accept gay marriages. So obviously a game won't either. Idk how the laws are in other countries though. Either way I have yet to play an mmorpg that allowed gay marriage in there marriage system. I think if there any there very few not as known games.
                      still doesnt make it right.
                      LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Does the wedding garb have any special effects when worn, IE raises battle rating?

Comment

yh wedding garb rasies ur br and stats i hve it on me

Comment

I just got married, and I have affection crystals, but I can't seem to boost our affection. The upgrade button isn't appearing either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashtwee View Post
                              I just got married, and I have affection crystals, but I can't seem to boost our affection. The upgrade button isn't appearing either.
                              Make sure you are viewing your own affection tree and not your partner's.
                              | | |

Comment

i got 1 question :
                                if i bought ring before marriage stuff, can i use it at proposal or i have to buy new one?

Comment

Working...
                                X