Difference MATK/PATK - ATK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference MATK/PATK - ATK

Ok i noticed that some skill mention explicitly MATK/PATK (like fireball) and ATK (Wall of Flames). Now my Question is what exactly is the difference? Does ATK mean the highest Attack value, be it MATK or PATK or does it cummulate both?

Well no as you can see there two different values:

The (ATK) stands for Attack and both values are not added with each other hens if you are a Mage PATK will not benefit you that much.

1. MATK (short for Magic Attack)
    2. PATK (short for Physical Attack)

~~~-----<< click that :3-----~~~

~~~-----Always remember no matter where you go, there you are----~~~~

~~~-----When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played-----~~~

~~~-----Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't-----~~~
    Regards,
    Angel

Comment

maybe he/she asking smth likeAngel's Halo bonus that increase ATK (not specifying Magic/Physical)

hence "Does ATK mean the highest Attack value, be it MATK or PATK or does it cummulate both?"

Comment

Oh I apologize I did not understand that bit, but technically any skill will start with "Dose Physical Damage or Dose Magical damage" hens the ATK you seek will be the output of what ever element damage will be done with angels, however with you Character it will be based on your role as a Mage or a Warrior.

For Angels Halo Bonus if you point you mouse on it, it will show you the bonus element that will be given onto that slot.
        ~~~-----<< click that :3-----~~~

~~~-----Always remember no matter where you go, there you are----~~~~

~~~-----When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played-----~~~

~~~-----Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't-----~~~
        Regards,
        Angel

Comment

Depends on your hero's class,
          ATK for Mages - MATTK
          ATK for Warriors - PATTK
          ATK for Hunter - PATTK
          ATK for Rogue - PATTK
          | | |

Comment

So if i understand that correctly ATK is just the short version of your main ATK skill and must be read depending on class as MATK or PATK.
            Thanks for the answers.

Comment

Originally posted by R29209099 View Post
              So if i understand that correctly ATK is just the short version of your main ATK skill and must be read depending on class as MATK or PATK.
              Thanks for the answers.
              yup pretty much
              Zombie ate my Pizza
              S6 Deep Valley (temp)
              Name - Diablos
              lvl - 36
              BR - 37k
              Guild - Demons

Comment

From what I see for the angel halo it gives you party flexibility. It'll be nice not being locked into 1 spot.

Comment

ATK = can be M damage or Physical Damage
                  MAtak= megic Damage
                  Patack = Physical Damage

like edge loa said
                  ATK for Mages - MATTK
                  ATK for Warriors - PATTK
                  ATK for Hunter - PATTK
                  ATK for Rogue - PATTK
                  [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

THANX for your clarification

Thanks for the clarification on the abbreviations in LOA. I was thinking PATK was Primary Attack and MATK for
                    Minimal Attack.

1) If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced.

2) "It is the duty of those who CAN see what is going on to expose to those who cannot see, the situation that they are unaware of!"

MAD DOC

Originally posted by ANGELSINNER View Post
                    Well no as you can see there two different values:

The (ATK) stands for Attack and both values are not added with each other hens if you are a Mage PATK will not benefit you that much.

1. MATK (short for Magic Attack)
                    2. PATK (short for Physical Attack)

Comment

Working...
                    X