Guide - How to plan your scorpio kill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide - How to plan your scorpio kill

Hello Everyone! My name is Clannad from S2 and I had the amazing luck of downing this elusive creature.

Some pointers that you must have - Max worship buffs. The most important are the mdef/pdef and hp buffs. Also try to get the dodge buff from nyssa.

From my estimate you will need to have at least a 285k Battle rating and a high Main Player battle rating of at least 85k-95k.

Go watch the battle then come back for how its done!

http://s2-loa.r2games.com/share.php?...15307a8d774fa8

So, Basic idea is, You have to put your main character either at the top or bottom back row (most preferably bottom as boss will go for top first then bottom). Fully gem your main character with dodge gems. In my fight I had 2 level 6 and 3 level 7 dodge gems. Your main character should have celestial mount upgrade and full conquest +60 and full level 6 gem socketted.

As for the heros, my nether is 2nd rebirth level 61 with full +60 conquest and level 5 gems, and my dagger girl is 2nd rebirth with level 59 and full conquest +44. The other two heros are just normal 1 rebirth level 60 that are awaiting conquest gear upgrades.

Please note that this set-up differs depending on class. My guardian angels are not that great either, i have a level 44 amora on me and a level 40 glacia on my nether and level 5 cherubstones.

Dodge is very important and so is having at least a level 3 cancer for the luck factor.

Another tip is, you can speed up your fights by rushing at the boss.. noting the amount of frames loading and if it is less than 30 it is safe to hit the refresh button after the first attack has been made. Doing so will reset the fight. Do not worry if you do kill the boss and you refresh, the reward menu will pop up when you log back in. This will allow you to hit the boss many times more per hour. In this fight my load was 34/34.

Remember you need a lot of luck to kill scorpio. Having a level 60 angel would be a great help but as you can see i managed with a level 55 angel since i'm leveling up amora to replace.
Working...
X