Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Strategy: How to Kill Scorpio With 285k Min Battle Rating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategy: How to Kill Scorpio With 285k Min Battle Rating

Hello Everyone! My name is Clannad from S2 and I had the amazing luck of downing this elusive creature.

The basic requirements:

Having at least a 50+ upgraded Angel with Level 3 Cancer.
    Have all 4 topaz heroes with at least Legendary quality training.
    Full Conquest Gear on Main Player and Nether Warrior (Preferably with +60)
    High Main Player Battle Rating 85k - 100k Depending on Class
    A Defense of at least 40k Mdef & Pdef
    An Attack of at least 65k
    Mount Training to at least Celestial quality
    Good Place to start trying would be at 285k Total Battle Rating

Want to see this strategy in action: Click below to watch the Full Scorpio Fight then continue scrolling for the tips and tricks used.

http://s2-loa.r2games.com/share.php?...15307a8d774fa8

The Plan

Party Setup:

Click image for larger version

Name:	party.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	1746080

As you can see the above picture is from my updated stats, but you can see how to situate your heroes. Put Nether in your block spot. The Main Player "HAS" to be put on the bottom left because the boss will almost always hit the top first then go down in attack order. By putting your main player at bottom left you ensure that all heroes die and take damage before your main starts to get hit.

Guardian Hero: For this fight I only had 3 level 40 Angels and used level 5 Cherubstones. You can do with less or more as a lot of luck is needed to win this fight regardless.

As for the heroes, my nether is 2nd rebirth level 61 with full +60 conquest and level 5 gems, and my dagger girl is 2nd rebirth with level 59 and full conquest +44. The other two heros are just normal 1 rebirth level 60 that are awaiting conquest gear upgrades.

One very important thing to note is to socket all of your heroes with Dodge. If you use agility gems on your heroes instead, swap them out for this fight for dodge gems. Agility will not help you beat scorpio. As you can see from my above fight, I dodged a lot of attacks in order to beat Scorpio. I had 3 level 7 dodge and 2 level 6 dodge gems on my main player.

Another tip is, you can speed up your fights by rushing at the boss.. noting the amount of frames loading and if it is less than 30 it is safe to hit the refresh button after the first attack has been made. Doing so will reset the fight. Do not worry if you do kill the boss and you refresh, the reward menu will pop up when you log back in. This will allow you to hit the boss many times more per hour. In this fight my load was 34/34.

Depending on your class you can use different emblems to help you win the fight. If you are a Beserker or a Paladin you can use the combo: Partner and Finishing move increase Emblem to help with extra damage and heal instead of using a rage emblem. If you are mage, it is important to have at least the partner increase emblem to help increase Angel damage dealt.

Remember you need a lot of luck to kill scorpio. Having a level 60 angel would be a great help but as you can see I managed with a level 55 angel since I'm leveling up Amora to replace.
Working...
X