No announcement yet.

Strategy: How to beat zodiac with minimal BR - 245k(252k in battle) vs scorpio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its all only about pure **** luck... even with same strategy but with much better heroes and half lvl 7 gems i cant win, almost 2500 dodge = one dodge from 10-12 hits,38k pdef = 40-50k hits to me, lvl 3 cancer so 26% stun chance, i stun one mob from 6-8 try.... i attacked like 150 times, no chance, oh and forgot say scorpiho have like 200% crit chance.....

Comment

What type for aegis mob skill atk? matk or patk? That bomb-like fireball really hurts alot after defense debuff

Comment

This is why Im assuming the recent patch is buffing zodiac mob. coz with same strategy and higher main BR, the mob keep hitting me, my main only can dodge a few.

But anyone can confirm this? is the recent zodiac harder than the older game ver.?

Comment

I dont know about zodiac but main boss in TD55 have have 300k-400k more hp compared to boss before update.

Comment

Originally posted by iykwim View Post
            This is why Im assuming the recent patch is buffing zodiac mob. coz with same strategy and higher main BR, the mob keep hitting me, my main only can dodge a few.

But anyone can confirm this? is the recent zodiac harder than the older game ver.?
            Could be, I finally managed to beat scorpio yesterday and I believe I dodged just once. Got 2600 dodge+20% from partner skill, so it's not like I don't have any.
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
              Could be, I finally managed to beat scorpio yesterday and I believe I dodged just once. Got 2600 dodge+20% from partner skill, so it's not like I don't have any.
              please provide some stats and replay if possible

Comment

Originally posted by rvm1975 View Post
                please provide some stats and replay if possible
                it won't be of much help to you as I'm not using "normal" heroes as the other players. But if you want to check the stats go to s27 and inspect my char (Audaciter), just reduce the stats by about 10% to know what I had.
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                logic.

Comment

Cheater ... !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

how about mail,greaves.hem,ring and boots?

Comment

im a free user 100% (still havent claim 1st recharge pack) just also beaten scorpio as a sorc! http://s37-loa.r2games.com/share.php...95336589bf151a

Comment

Working...
                      X