Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I Win Zodiac Battles with Minimum Battle Rating

How I Win Zodiac Battles with Minimum Battle Rating:
    First i very sorry my English not well but i try my best.I cleared Virgo when my battle rating 140k and Libra when my battle rating 180k .

The most important when u change zodiac battle how can your team survive .IF you alive longer you attack boss more damage .

How can survive in combat ?

1 . MOst of all monster and boss in Zodiac is type warrior u need boost your pdef and dodge and block rate in your main character .The best choise is dodge because if enemy bos attack you miss he cant get 25 rage and it slow him use rage skill before your angel attack .
    Name: 1.JPG
    Views: 674
    Size: 280.5 KB

2. Your hero doesnt usefull because when boss use skill all your hero die , only you and your angel in combat. Angel will make damage and your like a last hope.
    Because of that you need strong angel and strong main charater.

3 Mount you need use mount skill +10% defence or 10% dodge ,use unicorn i guess .All your team no mdef and crit gem , you need change to Block Pdef and END gem !

Name: 2.JPG
    Views: 679
    Size: 332.3 KB
    . Tatic not for scropio because boss agility over 18k your angel cant reach this rank right now )
    Use Cancer ageis. And your angel can attack before Boss Zodiac!! Very important because boss Zodiac attack before your angel attack you will lose one turn effect Daze .
    Make sure your main character in back row
    Choise dodge and block gem and Pdef highest level as you can?
    Attack boss many times if you dodge one attack of boss and angel can Daze boss 2times ( like your best luck) you will know you can or cant beat Zodiac battle . When i cleared virgo it take 4 hour to win boss , when i cleared Libra it take 3 hour to win .

To clear Viro you need your main character over 23k Pdef and dodge 1k7
    To clear Libra you need 27k Pdef and dodge rate 2k4 Battle rating is not important
    I am sorry i dont know how angel agility you need beacause she away highest agility in combat .

TOday I cleared Scopion with only 229k BR cool:
    Because my angel only 14k agility i USE VIRGO not CANCER to clear it )

Name: 1.JPG
    Views: 118
    Size: 331.4 KB

Here is my main and my team
    Name: 2.JPG
    Views: 116
    Size: 319.0 KB

Support 1 Name: 3.JPG
    Views: 114
    Size: 314.7 KB
    Support 2 Name: 4.JPG
    Views: 116
    Size: 321.5 KB
    And 2 tanker
    Name: 5.JPG
    Views: 104
    Size: 317.0 KB

Name: 6.JPG
    Views: 104
    Size: 318.9 KB
    And my set party

Name: 7.JPG
    Views: 102
    Size: 336.2 KB

And my angle
    Name: 9.JPG
    Views: 98
    Size: 336.7 KB

My team is strong? Most of all player say no !! Why i cleared Scopion ???

.1.I have Dodge rate 2k8 i dodge most of all attack of BOss Scorpion and make sure he cant use rage skill 2 time before my support can buff me

.2 And Celestial Maiden very usefull she buff hp and protect my main character for enemy debuff lower my Pdef and Mdef .

.3 Aegis Virgo and skill Scorch +5 Lower enemy hp 10% per turn what happen when boss Aegis take both of this skill !!! SHe lose 100k hp / turn . ANd when she die nothing stop me win Aegis !
Working...
X