Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How i win Zodiac Battles with minimal Br(virgo -142k,libra-173k,scorp-220k)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How i win Zodiac Battles with minimal Br(virgo -142k,libra-173k,scorp-220k)

Server: 36
    Character Name: Edge

Requirements - OP PALADIN and a little luck

First off, Vrigo and libra were done while ago so don't have party setup ss for those but its kind off similar to what i used to beat scorp, Just increased the stats over time.

Not easy to defeat scorpion even with 220k BR i got lucky with stuns as you can see from the fight posted below.
    http://s36-loa.r2games.com/share.php...853102595a0668

But with this setup you could probably get it done with 230k-240k br for paladins and others maybe with a little more br.
    1)Main Hero-
    Your main hero should be your priority, do whatever you can to upgrade him/her to max br.
    Im not a heavy casher but i do have demon set which is enhanced to 34, seraphim,wedding ring and royal steed.
    Focused my gems on PAttk(L7)/HP(L6-7)/Pdef(L6)/Mdef(L6)/END(L6-7), why endurance? cause i block and dodge pretty good with out the gems, crit is the only thing that gets me killed soon.
    For emblems i used Justice and Ruin, so that my partner skill and finishing moved triggers a lot.
    Mount is celestial quality, that's where all my soulstones ends up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	g1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	144.9 KB
ID:	1746198

3)Angel -
    Boadicea maxed with good aegis stats. Used cancer coz its what helps you get lucky in zodiac battles. Boa does a decent 70k normal dmg or 110k crit dmg.
    I had all the worship buffs activated too.

Name:	g5.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	1746199Click image for larger version

Name:	g4.jpg
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	1746200

2)Secondary heroes -
    Pretty useless , only thing they do for me is take a single hit from mob. I do have neridea upgraded a bit but not sure if she is making much of a difference.

3) Party setup -
    For virgo/libra i had place my main hero in front row but for scorpion i found the attacks too much for my main hero to tank. so kept her at back.

Name:	g2.jpg
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	1746201

4)Guardian Angel-
    Nothing special here, i actually inherited all my other angels to boa so i could max her out, this is whats left after doing that.

Name:	g3.jpg
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	1746202

That's all, again getting it done at 220 was pure luck but this should help you do it at 230 or so.
    Also this setup works for pretty much everything not just zodiac. you can beat players with high br, do good dmg on world boss,gauntlet.

Libra @ 173k

Name:	libra.jpg
Size:	180.1 KB
ID:	1746203
    Scorp @ 218k

Name:	g6.jpg
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	1746204
    Yeah i like bragging a lot now to try and get sagg done with as low br as possible.
    Last edited by Livestock; 02-28-2014, 05:53 AM.
Working...
X