Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Red Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Heroes

Hello,

I just lvled to 55, and noticed at CS that any player, that includes the ones with 300k br, have no red heroes, anyone fancy to explain why ?

red heroes are unlocked at lvl 61+ and costs a ton of gold to get one
    Zombie ate my Pizza
    S6 Deep Valley (temp)
    Name - Diablos
    lvl - 36
    BR - 37k
    Guild - Demons

Comment

Thx captain obvious, that was not the question, the question is why some of the top players don't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablos-S58 View Post
        costs a ton of gold to get one
        i think that pretty much covers it - apparently 100Mil +
        Zombie ate my Pizza
        S6 Deep Valley (temp)
        Name - Diablos
        lvl - 36
        BR - 37k
        Guild - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by knezius View Post
          Thx captain obvious, that was not the question, the question is why some of the top players don't have it.
          Some top players do not get it because they spend more investing into their main then their party.
          They wish to play "around" their main and support their main rather then forming a strong overall party.

As well as, it costs around 100-130m to get 1k Ruby Souls.

Comment

with correct build and rebirth you can take purple as in my case shadowraith to say about 63 or 64 and be very competative then save gold and Topaz to get ruby. besides that there is the case of the only ruby hero that I have seen that can really help is the King o' Bones as a tank. there is no ruby healer units and no ruby archer in midnight tavern.

Server S2
            Peekaboo
            Scorcerer level 64
            253k br
            Last edited by Breakfire; 03-04-2014, 10:27 AM. Reason: added character details

Comment

There are higher tiered Red Heroes in game than the ones avilable at 61. Im guessing quite a few peope play with Tier2 Topaz, build them up nicely, and save their Rubies for the Tier2 Ruby heroes.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Originally posted by Meditron View Post
                There are higher tiered Red Heroes in game than the ones avilable at 61. Im guessing quite a few peope play with Tier2 Topaz, build them up nicely, and save their Rubies for the Tier2 Ruby heroes.
                any idea when tier 2 ones be released then - cause the next tavern isnt availble to get them... yet
                Zombie ate my Pizza
                S6 Deep Valley (temp)
                Name - Diablos
                lvl - 36
                BR - 37k
                Guild - Demons

Comment

Things like this will be announced by the Dev(s) in the News & Events Section of theses Forums when the time comes - as usual .

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Working...
                  X