Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth

Hey,

So i reincarnated my hero, its now lvl 51, so obviously it should be quite stronger, i reckon ? But i just don't really see much of the difference...

was it 71 before you rebirthed it? if so gotta build it up a few lvls before you notice a difference
    Zombie ate my Pizza
    S6 Deep Valley (temp)
    Name - Diablos
    lvl - 36
    BR - 37k
    Guild - Demons

Comment

it was lvl 55 i did rebirth on my djinni and now got her back up to 51.

Comment

i tested with my shadowraith lvl 57

Before rebirth - http://prntscr.com/2wbxnu
        After rebirth - http://prntscr.com/2wby99
        1 x 24hr training after rebirth - http://prntscr.com/2wbyl3
        level 44 - http://prntscr.com/2wegzq

a little test that ive done to see difference
        Zombie ate my Pizza
        S6 Deep Valley (temp)
        Name - Diablos
        lvl - 36
        BR - 37k
        Guild - Demons

Comment

Cheers mate, i guess i just expect too much of the difference, few questions i got there, what is the best lvl to rebirth heroes, should i do it asap once they 55 if i got training slots for them, or wait certain lvl, like higher one for ex: 60 or such.

Also, if i reincarnate hero at 55, i can reincarnate him at 65 or again at 55 ?

Comment

yeah, you can give them a 2nd rebirth ... I would only bother with characters you are going to keep for a long time. Their stats go down at first, but will be stronger at level 55 than when they first hit 55.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

personally if i could go again, i would wait till your characters have lvl 60 gear then rebirth - it costs me a lot of guild honor for timeskip scrolls which could of used on synth scrolls or socket rods
              Zombie ate my Pizza
              S6 Deep Valley (temp)
              Name - Diablos
              lvl - 36
              BR - 37k
              Guild - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by Diablos-S58 View Post
                personally if i could go again, i would wait till your characters have lvl 60 gear then rebirth - it costs me a lot of guild honor for timeskip scrolls which could of used on synth scrolls or socket rods
                I don't bother with timeskip scrolls, they level up fast enough as it is. I'm saving my timeskip scrolls for ruby heroes. Gonna make them big real real fast
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                  I don't bother with timeskip scrolls, they level up fast enough as it is. I'm saving my timeskip scrolls for ruby heroes. Gonna make them big real real fast
                  i rebirthed at lvl 55 for a few heroes, and by the time they got to around lvl 50 it takes about 1mil XP and increases per lvl, since rebirth doubles the XP required to lvl, and then had to get timeskip scrolls so that i can get some the lvl 60 weapons
                  Zombie ate my Pizza
                  S6 Deep Valley (temp)
                  Name - Diablos
                  lvl - 36
                  BR - 37k
                  Guild - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by knezius View Post
                    Also, if i reincarnate hero at 55, i can reincarnate him at 65 or again at 55 ?
                    You can rebirth again at level 60
                    | | |

Comment

It takes a bit time to level up after rebirth, from level 35 to 55, but it worth it if you do one hero at a time if you only have two drill slots, which don't drag your battle rating down. If you have like three or four drill slots, it should not be a problem. Your level up your heroes from 35 to 40 can be real fast since they are low level. Time scroll will be using a lot if you want to level your heroes up fast. Don't try to use too much and save them for later heroes. Just use them to level up heroes for next level after you drill your hero. I think it is helpful. Try to experience and see what you like better and what you like is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X