Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is there a guide to gemming recruited heroes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a guide to gemming recruited heroes?

Anyone have any advice, or a guide, on good ways to properly gem recruited heroes? I'm a Berzerker and I've got a Djinni, a Nether Knight, a Shadowraith, a NightSentinel, and a level 50 Bodie Angel.

any help or advice would be appreciated

well personally for me

Berserk = HP, PATK, PDEF, MDEF, CRIT
    Djinni = HP, MATK, MDEF PDEF, CRIT
    Nether = HP, PATK, PDEF, MDEF, END
    Shadow = HP, PATK, PDEF, MDEF, dodge or block
    Sentinel = HP, PATK, PDEF, MDEF, CRIT

that would be my opinion some probably have better set ups
    Zombie ate my Pizza
    S6 Deep Valley (temp)
    Name - Diablos
    lvl - 36
    BR - 37k
    Guild - Demons

Comment

What you got are pretty good compare to me. I haven't get mine yet. I think there are good things for each recruiting heroes. It is depending on how you play and how you would like to play, your style, the more experience you get the better you play with your recruiting heroes. For example, if you would like to be a big defensive player, you would have Nether Knight or heroes with high defense. If you like to play attack, you need heroes with stronger patk attack such as Night Sentinal. I usually choose a pair since there is advantage for partnership which increase your chance of attack. Get a feel of it. Play once and several time, you will become better with your heroes. See what they get for weapons too and see if you like to have them. I usually recruited heroes with same weapons from previous heroes, so I don't have to exchange or wasting time to get their weapons, which will slow you down. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
      X