seraphim and devil wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seraphim and devil wings

im planning of purchasing devil wings....I have a +10 seraphim as of now but buying a devil wings means wasting money and time I've spent on my seraphim....someone told me that merely owning a seraphim wings will grant bonus on stats even if I buy and equip devil wings...is this true?

all clothing stat stacks. you wont waste your money getting a new one and the refine stays. as you can see there's +10 in your wing icon if you unequip it. so if you equip your new demon wings you'll still get your +10 enhancement. ^^ hope that helps

Comment

you mean if I unequp my plus 10 seraphim and then equip a fresh devil wing I still get the plus 10 on the devil wings?......what about my seraphim? do I still get the stat bonus from it even if I equip devil wings and the seraphim stays in my inventory?

Comment

yes that is correct you will keep the +10 for the demon wings also
        Zombie ate my Pizza
        S6 Deep Valley (temp)
        Name - Diablos
        lvl - 36
        BR - 37k
        Guild - Demons

Comment

The stats of ALL the Clothings stack up even if ALL your clothing is just sitting in your Inventory. The ones you equid add BR/Stats to your Char again . Even the Set Bonusses stay added to your Stats when one piece, or both of the Set are NOT equipped.

And yes, the upgarde actually upgrades the Clothing slot rather than the specific piece of clothing.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

ok thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by Meditron View Post
              The stats of ALL the Clothings stack up even if ALL your clothing is just sitting in your Inventory. The ones you equid add BR/Stats to your Char again . Even the Set Bonusses stay added to your Stats when one piece, or both of the Set are NOT equipped.

And yes, the upgarde actually upgrades the Clothing slot rather than the specific piece of clothing.
              This is actually incorrect myself and many guildies have tested this.. and equipping "white wings" while wearing demon.. will lower your BR drastically.. making it seem that either the bonus gets nulled.. or clothing items don't stack..

Comment

clothing/wings unequipped dont stack, only the bling bonus. so if u have angel of death and demon wings you get their stats and the bonus of +500 patk/matk and if you have seraphim wings in inventory nothin will be added unless you got the rose clothing which is currently not available, if u got one, the stats wont add but the bling bonus only of HP + 500

Comment

interesting and yet confusing.......imstill thinking of buying the demon wings but not anytime soon because of this.

Comment

Think of it this way, the bonus is tied to the SLOT, not to the clothing. So if you do a lot of improvements to the wings, the improvement is tied to the slot. The Seraphim Wings (where is the rest of the outfit, btw, not all of us want to be Angel of Death) have their base bonus which is improved by the bonuses tied to the slot. Demon Wings have a higher base bonus and then pick up the bonuses tied to the slot when equipped.

Comment

well in short, buy costumes with higher stat bonuses than what you are currently wearing (if you are wearing one) otherwise you gonna waste diamonds.

Comment

its just like this. COSTUME SET (WING + CLOTHES) is the BLING BONUS. Clothes SLOT (NOT THE WING or CLOTHES) get the ENHANCEMENT.
                        =========================================

League of Angels
                        KojieSan
                        S74 [Nightwatch]
                        Berserker Lv 53
                        BR: secret ;P
                        Light Blaze

Crystal Saga
                        DaisukiDN
                        S8 [Kaspaya Beach]
                        Hybrid Priest Lv 71
                        Scion
                        Demi Godz

Wartune
                        KojieSan
                        S40 [Blood Realm]
                        Mage Lv 59
                        BR: cant touch it
                        Legendz

"God is just a System that humans use so that they can blame someone when they fail or beg for favors when they are in need"

Comment

Working...
                        X