League of Angels - Raiders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R216367499 View Post
    awesome, and the bugs from the last update will be fixed ....... won't they?
    GET RID OF THAT DAMN ANNOUNCEMENT BANNER SCROLLING OVER THE TOP
    QFT +1 the announcement is damned annoying. We should be able to turn it off.

Comment

yeah grace,.,this game turns to blood and theft

Comment

This will be fun xD
        =========================================

League of Angels
        KojieSan
        S74 [Nightwatch]
        Berserker Lv 53
        BR: secret ;P
        Light Blaze

Crystal Saga
        DaisukiDN
        S8 [Kaspaya Beach]
        Hybrid Priest Lv 71
        Scion
        Demi Godz

Wartune
        KojieSan
        S40 [Blood Realm]
        Mage Lv 59
        BR: cant touch it
        Legendz

"God is just a System that humans use so that they can blame someone when they fail or beg for favors when they are in need"

Comment

Why we must bcome a robber -_-"
          in my server 36 i always get ransacked 10 times..
          i have reached lv 58 and my BR 142k.
          and i hate a lot of player bcause of wyrm race,and do u want me to hate them more bcause of this?
          now,i always make my own room for TA.. always get kicked by high BR players.
          i really" like this game.. please make it more balance. im not asking u to make free player = casher player just don't make the diffrences in BR too significant. even a player that lv lower 10lv than me have BR over 40k++ than me. even i have online everyday,do loop quest,and do all task,ugrade,synth,socket,TA,TDD,world boss,worship,tydal,gauntlet, but still the diffrent is to much even for the lower lv players. i hope u didnt banned me cause i write this.. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by R249658857 View Post
            Why we must bcome a robber -_-"
            in my server 36 i always get ransacked 10 times..
            i have reached lv 58 and my BR 142k.
            and i hate a lot of player bcause of wyrm race,and do u want me to hate them more bcause of this?
            now,i always make my own room for TA.. always get kicked by high BR players.
            i really" like this game.. please make it more balance. im not asking u to make free player = casher player just don't make the diffrences in BR too significant. even a player that lv lower 10lv than me have BR over 40k++ than me. even i have online everyday,do loop quest,and do all task,ugrade,synth,socket,TA,TDD,world boss,worship,tydal,gauntlet, but still the diffrent is to much even for the lower lv players. i hope u didnt banned me cause i write this.. ^^

for your Level your BR is very low i have non cashers in my guild with 40k more BR than u at Lv 55

Comment

Yes i agree that this system is good but u have to change it a little bit.This can't be like this that under attack synth will stop.In this way probably noone can synth any treasure.Its just big mistake and very bad idea.

Comment

yahoo..
                this is nice... more to do... more items to loot... weweeee

Crystal Saga : LVL 80 ROUGE / 80 RANGER / 72 PRIEST / 80 KNIGHT (FORMER DemonZ GUILD S10 Guild Leader)
                Wartune : MAGE 35 / ARCHER 36,34,32,41 / KNIGHT 36 (Current Server S66, DemonZ GM ) LVL 42
                League Of Angels : s89 TakesheE (Mage) Guild : Pinoy Pride

Comment

wow amazing its a treasure..

Comment

for some reason when it changed today lost all the materials I already collected. I know they could not have been raided from me because I am top in the server pretty much.

Comment

Question: we have a lvl 30, 6k BR lady with like 8 raiders shards of every kind on S16, I'm guessing it's a Vet/GM. Is it just for testing or can we raid her and get shards with the same (low) probability as from other low BR people?

Thank you,
                      Ithyphallic
                      S16

Comment

Working...
                      X