No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Guild BOSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this with diamonds? In this way I wont be able to do that ever because I don't have that much money to get diamonds all the time! What about vouchers, this is acceptable for everyone..
    Game : League of Angels
    Name : Quinsialyn
    Guild : Limit Break

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Oh well, I was about to load up... but seeing the P2Win direction... I'll hold off for awhile. P2W's eventually die off, in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleStrikez View Post
        as much as i understand the logic you all point out. I can state emphatically so does r2. they are not worried about long term they are worried about short term fast money. This is very evident by the constant adding of "new" servers. R2 understands one thing about gamers as most of the community should know as well. Gamers that are willing to spend cash are more willing to spend increasing amounts to stay on top than they are to spend it to try and catch up. Thus has become the business model of R2 and many other gaming companies. They know if they come out with a new and interestng game they will bill it as a balanced game for free as well as "cashers". Then promptly add more and more servers to maximize immediate profits. Once they start to see the cash flow slow down they just add more and more options for people to spend money on slowly pushing out the free players. Once they have disposed of the free players aka "leaches" the money players get bored and leave thus minimizing the amount of servers required to operate the game. In this method they can maximize their profits over a long period all while telling you they care about the players yet all they care about is the bottom line of cash flow coming in.

Complaining about this will get you nowhere but you should be reading the writing on the wall. I guarantee that is the way this game is heading just like every other one just look at every other game on the list they have.
        Amen on thise dude, you are 1000000% true
        Game: League of Angels
        Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
        Character: Tomi
        LVL : 70+
        Guild : ExYu

Comment

why have i not seen this yet on s63 i am guild master there and we dont have a guild boss

Comment

Originally posted by R213961459 View Post
            guys stop doing this... if you want to do every event you must buy 1k-3k diamonds every day... ***? in my server s65 Europe I am No. 1 and my guild was No. 1 from start of server, and still I cant find enought active players for gauntlets... atm in my guild is 36 persons and 15 of tham is active (and you can call it No.1 guild? but it is...) and you always keep smashing f2p players, cmon stop that becouse we (cashers) soon will loose our point to spend money on this game and we are going to leave it...
            not sure how u can be top guild i am rank 3 guild with 44 members and 100% active u need to think about the way u run your guild and stop complaining about not having enough players for gauntlet recruit active players man i am on server 63 and i am still recruiting active players

Comment

when come new itemes in shop?

Comment

You want name.. buy "D"
                You want power.. buy "D"
                You want everything.. Buy "D"

Finally Playing with "D" makes your life wonderfull...

Mr.Crab : Who live under the sea had "D"
                All : Spongebob "D"iamonds Pants..

Comment

give us to pay with vouchers...

Comment

Why only for diamond's??

Comment

this event is just useless

Comment

Originally posted by EagleStrikez View Post
                        Once they have disposed of the free players aka "leaches"
                        Hallo EagleStrikez,

1. I disagree on one point that free players aka "leaches" will go.<------ Since the word already says "leaches". These people are not going to leave so easily. Besides, nobody want to have "leaches".
                        2. Every game has a limit and if r2 company keep updating the game in every fair amount of time. I really doubt that this will happen.
                        3. As far i understood this company is located in china. http://www.crunchbase.com/company/reality-squared-games. I wonder who is responsible for publishing in us/europe.
                        4. I never played any chinese games but let´s see.

Best Regards,
                        jadugar

Comment

u dont understand, they dont care about servers players, they just make another and another with more p2w, so they just get some money, that it's all
                          in few moths the game will be out, u cant play only with max 10, 20 players on server
                          but they took the money who's care about players???? no1 :P

Comment

its not that expensive as i expect. but for those not donator . its better if the common seal will cost voucher not diamond

-
                            Falco
                            Server 41

Comment

To feel smart.

The greater is possibility for the real world to end.
                              The more will we, the drones be urged, to save the virtual world by our masters.

Such is the fate of all dieing civilizations.
                              There is no reason to live nor die...

Comment

You guys should implement a Guild Boss which consumes vouchers to join with much lesser rewards, it doesn't matter even if the bless stone is just one but at least that makes us, the still considering-to-pay players or non-paying players to catch up with the others.

For example, 500 vouchers to unlock a Cyclops that gives 50K Gold and/or a Bless Stone

Comment

Working...
                                X