Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Guild BOSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Guild BOSS

Click image for larger version

Name:	Guild Boss.png
Views:	1
Size:	298.6 KB
ID:	1747251

Introduction
    Team up with your guild buddies to take out a BOSS - and earn great rewards such as Gold, Bless Stones and other rare drops.

Details
    Requires: Level 2+ Guild
    Where: Guild Events > Guild BOSS
    Event Time: 10:00 - 23:00

Rules
    1. Navigate to the guild BOSS screen and unlock different BOSSes depending on the amount of diamonds spent.
    2. A guild BOSS challenge can fall into 3 categories: common seal, epic seal and majestic seal.
    3. The higher a BOSS’ category, the more it will take to kill him - and the more rewards you’ll receive.
    4. Break seals up to 3 times daily. Switching guilds will not reset your count.
    5. Participate up to 3 times daily. Switching guilds will not reset your count.
    6. Players may not join if a guild BOSS campaign is already underway.
    7. Prizes will be distributed after the event via mail.

why did you not include a vouchers boss as well?

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
      why did you not include a vouchers boss as well?
      *thumbs up*

Comment

because this is p2w and not both..... thought we all agreed on that by now^^

Comment

So.. the leader of the guild must pay the amount of diamonds?... or members can help too?

How is the reward distribution?.. everyone that join get the same rewards?

Ty

Comment

It may lean more towards P2w. But you have to keep it at a good balance or even your P2w guys will stop playing as much. Due to only 20 or so on each server. Im currently server 76 and we might hit 40 a day for Wb if were lucky. Theres usely only 3 maybe 4 teams during both Ta events. Its running the F2p players away. Im a casher myself. but ive been #1 in my server since it came out... Now i have no reason at all to drop another dime. Because theres no need to due to inactive playeres. Whats point in staying strong and improving. When very select few of active players. You could make Gb similar to feast and say just vip can buy with vouchers. Make a boss worth 1k to 1.5k vouchers. Give hope to F2p players.
            League of Angels S76
            Itz Goodson

Comment

only DOnaTeTors can play ---

Comment

Originally posted by ItzGoodson View Post
                It may lean more towards P2w. But you have to keep it at a good balance or even your P2w guys will stop playing as much. Due to only 20 or so on each server. Im currently server 76 and we might hit 40 a day for Wb if were lucky. Theres usely only 3 maybe 4 teams during both Ta events. Its running the F2p players away. Im a casher myself. but ive been #1 in my server since it came out... Now i have no reason at all to drop another dime. Because theres no need to due to inactive playeres. Whats point in staying strong and improving. When very select few of active players. You could make Gb similar to feast and say just vip can buy with vouchers. Make a boss worth 1k to 1.5k vouchers. Give hope to F2p players.
                Yea. we need voucher option too. Other than that, if only leader and deputy can open, u need to make guild bank for other member to save in voucher and diamond for the event or future event.

Comment

Just great, keep chasing the F2P players away R2, lets see how long this game will last with only a few players in every server

Comment

D's sad.

Comment

You just don't realize that when you've pushed out the free players the spenders get bored and leave too.
                      Go take a peek at Dovogame's Odins Quest. They did the same thing.
                      Now they have only one server and last time I dropped in for a look there was only 13 die hard players left (all free players) and they're all in the one guild.
                      It'll close before too much longer. I've seen it a lot of times. I've played online since 1983
                      Spend more time on fixing bugs and gameplay.
                      Spend LESS time on begging/scamming for cash and ALL servers will thrive.
                      As it stands now it's getting offensive with the demands for cash.
                      Get a life, they said.
                      I'm a GAMER, I replied,I have LOTS of lives

Comment

r2 just in it for the money, they don't care if the game fails
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

This is so sad. The game started out so well giving non cashers the option to take part in all events for the cost of vouchers.

Originally posted by R216367499 View Post
                          You just don't realize that when you've pushed out the free players the spenders get bored and leave too.
                          I totally agree with this. I am a big casher but am becoming reluctant to spend more due to the loss of so many non cash players. We lost yet another guildie today My server is dying a slow death. I will be totally gutted if this game dies a death like so many other games out there. R2 please rethink the way you develop this game. Do not forget the non cash players. They keep us cashers here!
                          IGN: - Epiphany
                          Server: S26 Paradisia's Glory
                          Guild: Creators

Comment

They could made all those 3 boss difficulties, but the 1st one, would be for lets say 500 vouchers, and the second and 3rd for diamonds, and the diamond ones being way more rewarding, thus, making everyone more or less happy.

Comment

this game is free to play right??,but in the end the once who will be strong is the once who have diamonds.. =(

Comment

Working...
                              X