No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Guild BOSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah R2 needs to make an option for voucher too.
    Devilrum

Lunaria Story
    S28 Cullina Isles â•£Serverâ•* S89 Winter Coast -Retired
    Legion- â•£Guildâ•* Oblivion -Retired

●He looks deep into my eyes and see the fear. "Hush baby hush," he whispers "You're the only one who knows I'm here."●

Comment

It's already affecting other servers too. people have left in droves. So I agree with ItzGoodson's post. The game is slowly losings its appeal and soon will dissolve away due to inactivity without incorporating a fair and balanced system to include people who don't coin/spend.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopkiu View Post
        u dont understand, they dont care about servers players, they just make another and another with more p2w, so they just get some money, that it's all
        in few moths the game will be out, u cant play only with max 10, 20 players on server
        but they took the money who's care about players???? no1 :P
        Hallo,

I do have more understanding than you want to beleive.
        1. Most of the free to companies are like this.
        2. This concept is based on "good will" of customers that everyone will pay a fair amount that company can pay their works/servers/license etc etc. .but mostly people try to abuse this kind of system and take too seriously the word "free". In this world nothing is free, wether you or someone else need to pay the price. In league of angels case the diamonds buyer also pay the "leeches" gametime. I think it is fair enough that company came with this kind of ideas to seperate the "leeches" from a healthy community.
        3. Let me tell you about a new MMOrpg project. It is not even in beta phase and oyu can buy a packet without knowing what is inside for 299€. You wont beleive but approx 400 people have bought this already. So, saying that freeloaders leaving the game will destory the game is utterly nonsense.

Best Regards,
        jadugar

Comment

This is ********!!! i rather play MMORPG than this fckng thing...

Crystal Saga : LVL 80 ROUGE / 80 RANGER / 72 PRIEST / 80 KNIGHT (FORMER DemonZ GUILD S10 Guild Leader)
          Wartune : MAGE 35 / ARCHER 36,34,32,41 / KNIGHT 36 (Current Server S66, DemonZ GM ) LVL 42
          League Of Angels : s89 TakesheE (Mage) Guild : Pinoy Pride

Comment

AGREE !! my server, S43 is emptying even more, 2 weeks ago we had 200+ peoples on wb, yesterday we had 50....

Comment

ATTENTION, every1 should read this asap be4 it gets down and spread the word. as every1 i am pretty angry about the new updates.. but its not 1st time i see something like this and most ppl know that all these posts will not make much difference... only 1 solution i have seen to this, servers realy need to be emptied, it is hard for F2P players that like the game and even harder for donators that put their money in here... but if u want a real solution and not just crying on some forums this is only real effective solution.. after seeing this update i am done with this game, i know exactly where this is going and i have many more REALLY free games to play... bye bye and ty for leting me have fun for so little...

Comment

it cant be!

Comment

dude. uild boss costs three hundred vouchers.
                  Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
                  Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
                  News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

yes this is a real dying fast because half the server or already appears should do so did the server 155 Io's exhoration joined 2 servers 1 are looked better

Comment

Originally posted by Drakethefirst View Post
                      dude. uild boss costs three hundred vouchers.
                      This thread is 1 year old ... u just necro it..

Comment

Working...
                      X