X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berserker Build MY STYLE!

Hello! Here is a short Build of MY Ideal Berserker

Gears:
    Main character should have full updated gears at max enhacement with gem slots maxed open.

Gems:
    Since this is a Berserker it is much more safe to say that i like it Lean Mean and Red!

PATK gem - The higher the level the better for maximum damage and a quicker fight
    CRIT gem - This is your 1 way ticket to quick domination
    DODGE gem - Since were not pumping on Defence, its much more advised if we get dodge
    HP gem - Higher HP means better chance of survival (especially during WB)
    HIT gem - Sorry i forgot the name of this gem but its the one that increases your chances of landing blows
    AGI gem - The faster you are the better, gives you the edge in every fight

*NOTE: This build is possible but takes a lot of time and patience, this is strongly advised by me especially if you wanna farm in CS

Angel:
    Since our main attribute falls to quick devastation and major damage dealing capacity (Assassin Type Build) i highly recommend that you get an Angel that has CRIT, BLOCK, PDEF, PATK, MATK bonus. Why? Ill explain later

Heroes:
    Because our main toon is mainly focused in dealing heavy blows, here is my current line-up:

Shadow Wraith (High HP, PDEF, MDEF, BLOCK)
    Zweihandler (High HP, PDEF, MDEF, DODGE)
    Djinni (Mermaid for those that does not have this toon) (High MATK, AGILITY, HP)
    Pyrona (High MATK, AGILITY, HP)

*NOTE: This Line-up is due to the fact that my main toon is as soft as mallows, so i had to get 2 tanks 1 healer and 1 stunner.

Aegis:
    Now this will fall upon your own taste of how you want to mix it up but here is what i have

Boadicea (RED) lv47 - Cancer (Daze) - I guess most would prefer this Aegis

*NOTE: I also use other Aegis abilities but i prefer Daze since it renders your foes immobile for 2 turns (Life and Death situation lol)

Mount:
    As much as i want to put it here but i only have a Def Horse (Common warsteed) but here is what i want

Tsunami Howl - Increases Player PATK for 2 turns (sorry i forgot the exact %)

=========================UPDATE===========================

OK here is a quick update after a few months of playing.

Main Toon Stats:

PATK - 106k
    PDEF - 73k
    MDEF - 74k
    MATK - 52k (dont really know why this is high but what the heck, the numbers add up)
    HP - 426k
    AGI - 23k

Currently using lv70 Gear not all at 70 Enhance.

Gems socketed on all gears:

PATK lv7
    PDEF lv7
    MDEF lv7
    HP lv7
    CRIT lv7

Side Toons:

Berserker Claw
    King O Bones
    Djinni
    Nereida

Current Angel:

Nyssa lv70 8 Stars

Current BR: 643k
    In Battle Mode BR: 667k

I will be updating after a few weeks
    Last edited by DaisukeDN; 06-28-2014, 07:14 PM.
    =========================================

League of Angels
    KojieSan
    S74 [Nightwatch]
    Berserker Lv 53
    BR: secret ;P
    Light Blaze

Crystal Saga
    DaisukiDN
    S8 [Kaspaya Beach]
    Hybrid Priest Lv 71
    Scion
    Demi Godz

Wartune
    KojieSan
    S40 [Blood Realm]
    Mage Lv 59
    BR: cant touch it
    Legendz

"God is just a System that humans use so that they can blame someone when they fail or beg for favors when they are in need"

Thanks for posting tip. Keep it up!

Comment

Please no one read this and follow it. Theres enough horrible berserks which why ppl think pallys are so great. But really there just as balanced as all other classes. Its all about the built. And well this built is HORRIBLE. 6Hit gem and 6agi gems are a waste, What about your Def? Shadow and Zweihandler Wont last long at all. I just looked at your main and you dont even have that same built you dont even have 5 slots open in most gear. Please stop posting and misleading players.Theres so much more i can sit and point out but theres no need.
      Just all that read this know is horrible and he has no idea. How to play a berserker.
      League of Angels S76
      Itz Goodson

Comment

im with Goodson on this, thats an awful build, no defense what so ever O.o and you wonder why your character is weak
        Zombie ate my Pizza
        S6 Deep Valley (temp)
        Name - Diablos
        lvl - 36
        BR - 37k
        Guild - Demons

Comment

i suggest u build berserker like paladin

Comment

As a Berserker I find the gems that help the most are: HP/PATK/CRIT/HIT/AGI.

Comment

Please no one read this and follow it. Theres enough horrible berserks which why ppl think pallys are so great. But really there just as balanced as all other classes. Its all about the built. And well this built is HORRIBLE. 6Hit gem and 6agi gems are a waste, What about your Def? Shadow and Zweihandler Wont last long at all. I just looked at your main and you dont even have that same built you dont even have 5 slots open in most gear. Please stop posting and misleading players.Theres so much more i can sit and point out but theres no need.
              Just all that read this know is horrible and he has no idea. How to play a berserker.
              As what the Title says. "MY IDEAL BUILD" I dint say it WAS MY BUILD. try to read first and hey, its a forum, am not telling anyone to follow my IDEAL BUILD. and thnx for the suggestion, Hit Gem is kinda not so useful (am not saying its completely useless) but I find the Agi gem useful. and yeah thnx for looking at my toon and yeah I know it sux (u dint have to look at her ya know) but I am working on it (a bit). Well thnx anyways for the suggestion with regards to the Zwei and Shadow toons, wanna save up for Nether now that I have Djinni.
              =========================================

League of Angels
              KojieSan
              S74 [Nightwatch]
              Berserker Lv 53
              BR: secret ;P
              Light Blaze

Crystal Saga
              DaisukiDN
              S8 [Kaspaya Beach]
              Hybrid Priest Lv 71
              Scion
              Demi Godz

Wartune
              KojieSan
              S40 [Blood Realm]
              Mage Lv 59
              BR: cant touch it
              Legendz

"God is just a System that humans use so that they can blame someone when they fail or beg for favors when they are in need"

Comment

Originally posted by DaisukeDN View Post
                As what the Title says. "MY IDEAL BUILD" I dint say it WAS MY BUILD. try to read first and hey, its a forum, am not telling anyone to follow my IDEAL BUILD. and thnx for the suggestion, Hit Gem is kinda not so useful (am not saying its completely useless) but I find the Agi gem useful. and yeah thnx for looking at my toon and yeah I know it sux (u dint have to look at her ya know) but I am working on it (a bit). Well thnx anyways for the suggestion with regards to the Zwei and Shadow toons, wanna save up for Nether now that I have Djinni.
                No, don't use Agi. Use defense. If you have stronger defense, even they attack you, can't do much damage. You were right. Should increase attack first. Good for World Boss too, get more gold.

Comment

Working...
                X