Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

99 Roses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 Roses

What to do with that 99 roses I get from event "Recharge any amount"?

I cant use it, I cant synth it and I cant sell it.

I agree, at least allow us to give it to others to build intimacy faster

Comment

I think you can. When you click on view details on another person, there's a little icon on the bar in the right (at the top). The icon looks like roses. Clicking it will let you send roses.

There's also this for your heroes, but I don't think it works.
      Everything is to blame...
      On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
        I think you can. When you click on view details on another person, there's a little icon on the bar in the right (at the top). The icon looks like roses. Clicking it will let you send roses.

tried, not work.

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post

When trying to send roses it says I don't have any, so the 99 roses are most likely bugged.

Comment

im preaty sure they forgot to put an S on rose ..... making tool for send roses not see them ....

Comment

This is a different item, i'm not currently aware of what its used for as soon i get more information about it ill post it here.
              | | |

Comment

k they already change it but one queston left, what about the ppl that already claim the daily recharge reward? my friend reward is still the bugged rose type....

Comment

yeah..who ever has claim earlier, the rose still not change to roses...
                  :mad: xN30x :mad:
                  :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

click hot event>roses exchance>swap to exchance rose ro roses

Comment

Working...
                    X