I Cannot Login, Things messed up after maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Cannot Login, Things messed up after maintenance

I was trying to log in this just showed up. I tried to refresh and restart my laptop but it didnt help. Anyone got the same problem as me?

Also, World boss really messed up, It started early and when we tried to Join it said the bosses already dead. Pls fix these errors as soon as possible. Thx
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Devilrum; 03-09-2014, 09:10 PM. Reason: THIS POST IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN LOA FORUM
    Devilrum

Lunaria Story
    S28 Cullina Isles â•£Serverâ•* S89 Winter Coast -Retired
    Legion- â•£Guildâ•* Oblivion -Retired

●He looks deep into my eyes and see the fear. "Hush baby hush," he whispers "You're the only one who knows I'm here."●

Why the hell is this here? It should be in LoA.
    Everything is to blame...
    On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
      Easy mistake man.

Shouldn't you have left the internet already?
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
        Easy mistake man.

Shouldn't you have left the internet already?
        No, I didn't leave it. Can you make me leave it? No.
        Everything is to blame...
        On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by Devilrum View Post
          I was trying to log in this just showed up. I tried to refresh and restart my laptop but it didnt help. Anyone got the same problem as me?

Also, World boss really messed up, It started early and when we tried to Join it said the bosses already dead. Pls fix these errors as soon as possible. Thx
          After maintenance, things usually get reset. If you have been having troubles like these before, or if you just had this trouble right after maintenance took place, I have some Ideas or Suggestions that I feel/think you should carry out for the best results.

If you are having troubles with your current internet connectivity, I'll advice you get a new or better one, if possible, it should be a fast one. If you already have this, then you can try downloading CCleaner. This will clean all the cookies or junk files in your current computer. Try to update your Adobe Flash Player or install it when necessary. If the problem still persists, you can try the server on another computer. If the problem continues to persist, then try to file a tickter to R2, if possible, you can provide them with this same screenshot or more if you have any. An action will be carried out regarding this issue.
          Last edited by Alberteiny; 03-12-2014, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
            Yep thats why i edited it and I said "THIS POST IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN LOA FORUM" as the reason. That was a mistake and i couldnt delete this thread .-.
            Devilrum

Lunaria Story

●He looks deep into my eyes and see the fear. "Hush baby hush," he whispers "You're the only one who knows I'm here."●

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
              After maintenance, things usually get reset. If you have been having troubles like these before, or if you just had this trouble right after maintenance took place, I have some Ideas or Suggestions that I feel/think you should carry out for the best results.

If you are having troubles with your current internet connectivity, I'll advice you get a new or better one, if possible, it should be a fast one. If you already have this, then you can try downloading CCleaner. This will clean all the cookies or junk files in your current computer. Try to update your Adobe Flash Player or install it when necessary. If the problem still persists, you can try the server on another computer. If the problem continues to persist, then try to file a tickter to R2, if possible, you can provide them with this same screenshot or more if you have any. An action will be carried out regarding this issue.

Thank you
              Devilrum

Lunaria Story

Comment

Originally posted by Devilrum View Post
                Thank you
                You're Welcome

Comment

Working...
                X