Neredia or King o Bones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neredia or King o Bones

so there easy question...my formation is the starting usual of nether, shadowwraith, ns, djinn and me im lvl 61 mystic...thanks!

lol. your form is same as mine.
    king bone definitely to swap the wraith.

but i like berserker claw instead. and with exorcist. so, back row heroes will be (probably) gone after my boa attck.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

ty! do u know if bless upgrade are able to be inherit?

Comment

Originally posted by R26005927 View Post
        ty! do u know if bless upgrade are able to be inherit?
        Yes you can inherit upgrades.
        | | |

Comment

nereida ftw
          头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
          不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
          (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
          (奥特曼 - ultraman)
          (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
          (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

just be careful not to inherit a +3 hero's upgrades, or your skill level will not be upgraded. Click image for larger version

Name:	inherit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	522.0 KB
ID:	1683692
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

Report it, should obviously be transfered! They will prob fix it next patch :P pretty major bug
              Name: Svegarn
              Server: Evil Incarnate (S49)
              Region: Europe

Comment

It was reported a while back, yet to get any change. I tried to upgrade the hero to +4 thinking that it would change... it did, until I exit the screen and back to +1
                Considering how long it's been since Djinni's teamwork skill was reported, it will take a long while before that's fixed..

Also another thing I just noticed, in the hero screen if a hero has +2 skill, the teamwork skill will be +2... however in battle the teamwork skill is +1.
                I'm buying my heroes based on strategy, but when they aren't working it all crumbles lol.
                We really need to have some way to find out exactly how much stats are increased with such buffs to know if they are working. Last time I suggested that though, a Mod told me that not having something like that gives a unique feeling... lol
                Last edited by Painindaback; 03-16-2014, 04:54 PM.
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                logic.

Comment

Working...
                X