No announcement yet.

:: GUIDE :: Owning This Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an interesting game will make you pay more and more money in it willingly. HAHA

Comment

YOU ....SIMPLEPRESENT ON gtarcade?

Comment

Yes. I am SimplyPresent.

Comment

Can you send me a copy of this i cant seem to open it here . I'M STUCK AT 1.66 MIL AND CANT BEAT THOSE WEAKER THAN ME

Comment

When you battle an opponent, his party is flipped upside down. So if he's hero is in the bottom slot, that means they are sitting onto of the agility halo.
            A high level agility halo adds up to 2190 agility. If that is not the case, I would have to take a look at him personally. I do not believe that you have that much higher agility then him and going 2nd. Since launch, there's never been an issue with the battles. There are secrets in the battles of course, but not regarding who attacks first. That's set in stone.[/QUOTE]
            this happened to me too...at lvl81 now, so skip blah blah like the angel halos.......i really want to know the criteria required to hit 1st cos increasing agi dont seems to help sumtimes...i dont hv the issue atm but it happend wen i was playing sumwer lvl79 and 80,i had to make my agi like 2k+ more than my opponent to hit 1st excluding angels agi slot

Comment

Working...
            X