Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Key to Inferno(Guaranteeing at least a B if followed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key to Inferno(Guaranteeing at least a B if followed)

First, when you have your team of 3, have one go about 1-2 spaces from the other side's wall, the next person should go 2-4 spaces to be in the middle, and the last person should be 0-2 spaces from the wall. When set, attack the enemies, get about 4-5 killed. When the 4-5 are gone, have 2 people collect the artifacts, if not most of them collected already, and have the person closest to the boss head to the boss. When the last of the enemies and artifacts are captured, you should be hitting the boss in less then 5 seconds and should win by then. Not a guarantee, but after doing 2 runs, I know what to expect and soon should be getting S-A on the Level 55 Inferno Boss soon, my BR is a little low still though. Finally, I have no idea if this is true, but what I saw was if one of your teammates can not kill the enemy, you start the reduction the the blue rewards bar.

how do u kill the boss? cause no one in my server can it seems. even those with well over 100k BR. being it heals 51k ALOT during battle it seems impossible.

Comment

no problem in my server doing lvl 55 inferno with a group of 220kbr and myself having 320k...and not even me the one who kills the boss

Comment

ok but whats the BRs needed to beat the level 45 inferno? im on a newish server.

Comment

In my experience, a 45 would need 100K BRs, 50 would be 150K BRs, 55 would be 250-300K BRs, and the 60 would be atleast 350-400K BRs. Also to answer the boss question, I watched as might weak team, me 170K BR, 1 250K BR, and 1 290K BR and we got a B on level 55 inferno.

Comment

im 90k BR and ran with one with over 100k once. but it seems i do more damage when i take off my heros so the battle ends faster keeping it from healing so much. still cant knock the HP down much but that seems to help. whats ur opinion on that?

Comment

die trying long your gettin free stuff, lol

Comment

No he is right 55 is best for most of us and me s74 i always move squares wait a few secs so doesnt go red that way dont have to wait full 30secs biggest thing is coordinating with teammates
                IGN: Chaos
                Server: s74
                Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

Originally posted by DLCCoop View Post
                  In my experience, a 45 would need 100K BRs, 50 would be 150K BRs, 55 would be 250-300K BRs, and the 60 would be atleast 350-400K BRs. Also to answer the boss question, I watched as might weak team, me 170K BR, 1 250K BR, and 1 290K BR and we got a B on level 55 inferno.
                  No not really lv 60 needs around 305k+ BR, mobs have 1,55mil hp and boss has around same, so its not that hard. so far we lost few A ranks thanks to 10 sec added to total time in last few steps. we got A 1 or 2 times so far.

Comment

I found it better to go solo on lvl 60 (my BR is 270k) coz eventhough u get D, you'll get most likely same reward from inferno treasures. Eg: Grade S= 60dusts, 150 soulstone,350k. Inferno treasure = chance to get dust 3,7, soulstone 37,35k. If u get grade D, ur reward will be 30 dusts, 70soulstone,150k. Althought u might get less from S, still worth it than to aim for S grade but miss the inferno treasures since it is almost impossible to get S due to hidden time addition traps. Anyway, ofc u'll get lvl 4 superior gem chest from the reward for grade A~S.
                    The most important thing to note is to wait for 13-14s before moving to prevent from getting 30s movement CD. You dont want to get the movement CD once it goes beyond 30s .

Comment

Originally posted by DLCCoop View Post
                      I'm a level 57 with 190k BR, I can 1hit the boss easily in level 55 Inferno..
                      Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                      .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                      .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                      .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

Working...
                      X