sagitarius

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sagitarius

any free player beat sagitarius already? what br nlvl u did than? how u use ur form

Originally posted by Nevark View Post
    any free player beat sagitarius already? what br nlvl u did than? how u use ur form
    You can beat it anywhere from 340k BR onwards, with the 10 attempts however it got too hard as you need to have quite a bit of luck to beat it. At 340k was the first time I got to 1 guard left with less than 5% hp left on it, but due to poor luck (the day I started trying they implemented the restriction) I beat it at 380k. Had my normal formation nereida back top, blazing back mid, djinni back bot, king front top and main front mid
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

Paladin to be shure XD

Comment

pretty much what painindaback said.

A strong angel REALLY helps with beating sag.

Comment

r u trully free player u got 3 ruby hero

Comment

btw thank for ur reply. 340-380k br hmmm ill try it when hit that Br

Comment

Originally posted by Nevark View Post
              r u trully free player u got 3 ruby hero
              Yes I am, I simply chose to get ruby heroes rather than upgrade my equips to +60 early like 99% of the players did
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                Yes I am, I simply chose to get ruby heroes rather than upgrade my equips to +60 early like 99% of the players did
                Even as a heavy casher, I'm not upgrading equips period and it has dropped me from first to second, but not by much since the paladin is now lv61 and everyone else is still under 60 (except me and 1 other at next reset). I'm saving for the ruby hero way before I do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                  You can beat it anywhere from 340k BR onwards, with the 10 attempts however it got too hard as you need to have quite a bit of luck to beat it. At 340k was the first time I got to 1 guard left with less than 5% hp left on it, but due to poor luck (the day I started trying they implemented the restriction) I beat it at 380k. Had my normal formation nereida back top, blazing back mid, djinni back bot, king front top and main front mid
                  what zodiac skill did you use? and what type of advance gem u used for main?
                  Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                  IGN : 13th
                  Class : Paladin

Comment

Working...
                  X