Question about angel inheriting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about angel inheriting

So my question is the following. lets say i have a lvl 60 boa and i want to inherit into nyssa, i understand that at lvl 40 nyssa needs 30 lvl 5 holy crystals, but after i use them does the xp go further and level nyssa to the same xp as a 60 boa? as in, does the xp store until u use the 30 lvl 5 crystals? or does it just go to 40 and u loose lvl 40-60 xp

When you're going to inherit your current angel with your new one, the new one will get 40 level instantly(Not Recommended) about Evolution... The evolution of Boa will removed because of inherit... So you have to level up your nyssa manually not with Inherit.... Few players did it and they had same question like yours one...
    ||||

Comment

well i found a guide on gtarcade forum saying xp is stored, as in if u inherit lvl 60 boa into nyssa u get a lvl 40 nyssa (needs 30 lvl 4 crystals) than after u do it it goes to 50(needs 30 lvl 5 crystals) than after u do it it gets to 60.

Comment

yeah, thats true. prob is u ve already spent crystals for boa and now u have to spend again...

Comment

i dont mind spending crystals again, nyssa is fairly stronger, but i want to know i can keep tears xp

Comment

Working...
          X