enchanted ore, whats it for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enchanted ore, whats it for?

Hiya was wondering if any of you can help me out. Not sure how my brother got this enchanted ore while he was playing with my character but it says its used to get stuff in an enchanted store tried both the arena shop and the shop but could not find where this enchanted shop is Can any of you guys help me out please? Thanks

Look in forge there is a new feature called enchant, the enchant shop becomes available @ lv55 I think with the Elite battles in Eternal Spire.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Sorhai View Post
      Hiya was wondering if any of you can help me out. Not sure how my brother got this enchanted ore while he was playing with my character but it says its used to get stuff in an enchanted store tried both the arena shop and the shop but could not find where this enchanted shop is Can any of you guys help me out please? Thanks
      it is some kind of currency you can use to buy enchantment stones... go to eternal spire>Elite spire>shop !!!
      Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
      IGN : 13th
      Class : Paladin

Comment

Ah I see guess I am far away from using it I am only at lvl 25 atm. Thanks for the info

Comment

you have to beat blood baroness in eternal spire before you can unlock the first set of enchant stones in the enchant shop

Comment

Working...
          X