Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you spend more than 6k daily honor cap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiobu
    started a topic How do you spend more than 6k daily honor cap?

How do you spend more than 6k daily honor cap?

I have seen some people on my servers that have 2 x 5k emblems with the same buy time.

Is there a way to spend over the 6k honor cap for cross server?

Or is that a privilege for VIP?

• Solariai
    replied
    You only get Trial VIP once from what I experienced. Out of First Recharge pack. VIP itself is 699 diamonds.

Leave a comment:

• R253576689
    replied
    how to get trial VIP? and is it free?

Leave a comment:

• Booman666
    replied
    its normal i had free vip trial aswell so end up on inactive vip 2 so i got 7k daily honor cap aswell

Leave a comment:

• R235962306
    replied
    u paid for ur garden slots and drills so it is normal to remain . dunno about the honor cap

Leave a comment:

• LoraleiSolo
    replied
    My trial vip expired a while back, on VIP 2, and my cap is still 7000honour even after....is that a bug then? My garden plants and drill slots remained? but not my angel tears and alchemy?

Leave a comment:

• R2770413
    replied
    im 10days to be expired with my vip 5 if i buy now 799diamond 1month to it increase the time duration of my vip?

and if i didnt renew it and buy vip again do i still be vip 5? or i will be starting again at vip4?

Leave a comment:

• EdgeLOA
    replied
    The Honor spending cap is 5k for everyone and an additional 1k for every Vip Level

Leave a comment:

• mhaztah
    replied
    well im a vip.. and the cap is currently set at 12k for me.. so yeah.. i think its one of the privileges..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X