+100 asgard named equipments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +100 asgard named equipments

is there any chance for non donators to get those equipments or not?

Originally posted by exodia18 View Post
    is there any chance for non donators to get those equipments or not?

well u can,just save lots of gem energy,inferno rewards,wb rewards,gaunt rewards, wyrmrace rewards, bless stone and vouchers.. i tell u the secret already XD

Comment

not on the eastern servers. It took me 9k diamonds saved(made out of 3k diamonds from events) and 3 months of saved resources to reach rank 174 and the difference from that and rank 200 was only 4k

Comment

9k diamonds and 3 months of worth of resources? For me it was 199 free diamonds and 1 month worth of resources
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
          9k diamonds and 3 months of worth of resources? For me it was 199 free diamonds and 1 month worth of resources
          try next time. Now cashers got the hang of it and know this gear is worth a lot more. I had cashers in my guild dissapointed they didn't join in last time, so it will be even more fun (especially that they now think it's worth a lot more )

Comment

well it's kinda bit boring if you got opponent does have odin's blade. 12% heal is a big help during battle mode

Comment

Originally posted by exodia18 View Post
              well it's kinda bit boring if you got opponent does have odin's blade. 12% heal is a big help during battle mode
              but not invincible

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                try next time. Now cashers got the hang of it and know this gear is worth a lot more. I had cashers in my guild dissapointed they didn't join in last time, so it will be even more fun (especially that they now think it's worth a lot more )
                Thanks to "GM Nicky" guess I won't have to xD.
                By the way, are you going for Idun's Fail this tycoon?)
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                  Thanks to "GM Nicky" guess I won't have to xD.
                  By the way, are you going for Idun's Fail this tycoon?)
                  no, but I will try to get this Aoede. A free angel is always nice plus I'm a bit bored anyway

Comment

not on the eastern servers. It took me 9k diamonds saved(made out of 3k diamonds from events) and 3 months of saved resources to reach rank 174 and the difference from that and rank 200 was only 4k
                    how do you exactly save 3month worth of resources when mail is only valid for 30days?? please enlighten me

Comment

hahaha yeah thats what im thinking how the heck to save 3months worth of resources hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by R23625765 View Post
                        how do you exactly save 3month worth of resources when mail is only valid for 30days?? please enlighten me
                        yeah.. was wondering the same thing.. 3 month worth of energy that could be done. .but the rest is utterly impossible unless your maill validity is a year..

Comment

Maybe because all of us are afraid that mail actually expire like the date said and we don't keep it longer than that. Maybe we can and just don't know it. Just maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by R23625765 View Post
                            gem energy and other things. you don't have to save in the mail you know?

Comment

gem energy and other things. you don't have to save in the mail you know?
                              so far i only know gem energy and vouchers can be saved indefinitely in inventory and use for tycoon. the remaining have to be collected within 30days.

anyway thanks for clarifying since treasure chests also doesn't count towards tycoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X