Problme with angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problme with angel

How do I get rid of this? I dont have HC and I cant exist to use tears on my angel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	1752837

And second thing. How can I inherit my lunaria angel into loralei and transfer stats (p-atak/m-atak etc)?

u Hunt Lvl 3 HC from Dark Forest and Dragon NEst.. and use IN herit Function...

S151 CuttThroat Swamp

Im Your Worst Nighmare

"I am a small creature swallowed whole by a monster"

よりよい広告を非表示には、私はあなたを見つけたå*´åˆã€ç§ã¯ã‚なたを食べるようになる

Comment

I dont need to upgrade it. I just want to get out of this message with upgrade

Comment

Oh find Lvl3 HOly Crystal so you get out of that message..you need 30pcs of the...Blitz in Dark Forest and Dragon NEst,where u can find Lvl3 Holy crystals

S151 CuttThroat Swamp

Im Your Worst Nighmare

Comment

If you want to level up(Using angel tears) lunaria you have to upgrade her first. There's no way around that :P

Comment

Originally posted by R280229964 View Post
            If you want to level up(Using angel tears) lunaria you have to upgrade her first. There's no way around that :P
            You see the Upgrade require below??Follow that .hahaha... If there`s no way ,we cant make it to LVL70 Angel..just explore so u know..

S151 CuttThroat Swamp

Im Your Worst Nighmare

Comment

Of course you have to upgrade with holy crystals. After you have upgraded (With holy crystals) you can use angel tears again to level up. Just so u know
              Last edited by R280229964; 07-10-2014, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Some guy told me I shouldnt upgrade it at lvl 40, why? Something about inherit and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by HaiCaTrece View Post
                  Some guy told me I shouldnt upgrade it at lvl 40, why? Something about inherit and stuff
                  If you're planning on using a stronger Angel, that's a strategy most of the players do. When you inherit an angel, the upgrade (using holy crystals) won't be inherited so it'll be a waste.
                  [S194] Mylne Castle | Skribblez - Berserker | The Infamous

Comment

Working...
                  X