Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Block or Dodge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
    Everyone with their preferences I used to win 90% of the time on level 60, as a free player, without mdef gems(pretty much everyone was a mage). It's just all about the way you build(the difference maker was Nereida, since noone else saw the potential in her at that time).
    interesting.well i just managed to keep 3rd spot pretty long on my server whit that style and manged to keep 2nd spot for while and snatch 1st spot sometimes. dunno thought how free player has managed to win 90% fights since in my server it would have been 70% lost or higher even if knowing what doing :P. anyways just counted how much difference on defense it would be now whit lvl7 gems and 5,6 stars on gem enhance it makes just bit over 17k difference in mdef. btw just mentioning also bit over 8k dodge and it still purely about luck how much you get it. sometimes it can be 1 dodge in whole fight or 0 and sometimes you can dodge 10 times row against same opponent. it's not really too reliable. oh and i thought trying soon how end gems work instead of block :P
    Last edited by Carchadion; 08-01-2014, 06:45 PM.
    League of angels Rain s114
    Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
    sense of sanity comes from insanity.
    chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Carchadion View Post
      interesting.well i just managed to keep 3rd spot pretty long on my server whit that style and manged to keep 2nd spot for while and snatch 1st spot sometimes. dunno thought how free player has managed to win 90% fights since in my server it would have been 70% lost or higher even if knowing what doing :P.
      Well, at 63 I had 3 ruby heroes. 99% of the cashers on all servers decided to max out their equips first, which gives less upgrade for the cost. After that it wasn't hard to overwhelm them with the heroes. And with those heroes wasn't hard to keep up with the aegis upgrade either (did every boss pretty much 50-100k br before others) Because of that my angel was faster than the rest and therefor just had to survive until the 2nd angel strike, which usually gives the win.

The number isn't small that you'd lose if you don't use MDEF gems, that's indeed true, but look at it this way..
      17k MDEF=17k damage, if you have lvl 7 gems however your opponents probably would have lvl 7 as well.. meaning well over 50k difference between their ATK and your DEF. Even if it's just 50k, that's 25k if you block it=over 17k. At lvl 60-70 I blocked 50% of the hits with just 2500-3000 block. And with block you've got a chance to reduce the enemy's rage as well (and block can activate only after dodge fails to)You decide what will give you more mitigation.
      As far as END goes, I'm currently with 1800 end without gems, no need for much more really
      Last edited by Painindaback; 08-01-2014, 07:00 PM.
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

U guys talk about lvl 7 gems, high lvl classes...im just lvl 54. I switched dodge to crit and i get crit 3/10 times. With dodge gems i get 8/10. But i'm lucky I can kill everyone before their angel cast spell and if i dont they have few hp left and i kill them with the next attack, for now. In the near future i want to be able to resist vs berzekers, they are the main problem. Mages, archers get down pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
          At lvl 60-70 I blocked 50% of the hits with just 2500-3000 block.
          i call this miracle. just whit 2500-300 making often means only you are lucky.(had around 3,5k block and dodge when tried having both first time and seeing block around once in 10 fights and same whit dodge as mentioned earlier,it wont work if not lucky) also for this U guys talk about lvl 7 gems, high lvl classes...im just lvl 54. I switched dodge to crit and i get crit 3/10 times. With dodge gems i get 8/10. But i'm lucky I can kill everyone before their angel cast spell and if i dont they have few hp left and i kill them with the next attack, for now. In the near future i want to be able to resist vs berzekers, they are the main problem. Mages, archers get down pretty fast and for this...
          what we talked about already here now comes in front of you in few days anyways. it wasn't only about lvl7 gems. just used that to show what kind of difference it makes,but seemed like it was only small amount so can be consider replaced easily at lower lvls so you seem to dodge often there is good chance to try replace mdef whit crit. that would make probably bigger numbers against bersekers you are worried so linker style might work pretty well for you.other key factor is of course shield slam before tornado blow. that makes them curse you if it happens often or always at best :P
          League of angels Rain s114
          Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
          sense of sanity comes from insanity.
          chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Carchadion View Post
            i call this miracle. just whit 2500-300 making often means only you are lucky.(had around 3,5k block and dodge when tried having both first time and seeing block around once in 10 fights and same whit dodge as mentioned earlier,it wont work if not lucky)
            guess I'm really lucky then, now with 5k block.. I block 90% of the time. And 2500-3000 at lvl 60 is roughly 40% chance, so it's not lucky to get that many blocks, it's unlucky not to. Just like how I didn't get a partner skill off for about 40 fights in a row, with 75% chance.
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

just a question do you gain rage if you dodge and attack??

Comment

Originally posted by hakkai02 View Post
                just a question do you gain rage if you dodge and attack??
                nope, but you also deny the enemy
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                logic.

Comment

ok...thanks painindaback

Comment

Working...
                  X