Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

10 questions about hunter on new server.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 questions about hunter on new server.

Hello guys.
    Can you give me some hunter tipps for new server, im just learning this game.

1. What heroes should hunter take with lvls 35, 45.
    2. Where is best to spend soul and blessed stones at first.
    3. What is the formation if i take heroes like you, qingyunjian : green ranger, astral hunter, jinni, night senti.
    Main in front row ?

4. Where spend later gem entchant stones, refinering stones, element cristals and runestones.
    5. How to use correct angel tears ang seraph stones.
    6. realy only attack and hp gems are enough on heroes qingyunjian ?
    7. How to do inferno better: alone or in group (45,50) ?
    8. How to use correct dias, when i have to beginn only 4 000 of it.
    9. What is good start angel for hunter ? lunaria or sylvia ? should i take later Loralei and how high must i do she, before i take glasia ( or what angel is better) ?

10.what is to do with honor badge ? all to emblem or synt scrolls ? With what gem lvl i should start to use synt scrolls. and where spend dragon crests.

maybe have you some more tipps for beginner, if you have ever loss and time to answer me.

sorry for my english ^^

and thaks a lot if you can help me.

P.S qingyunjian can you answer here plz ? Your privat message is closed for mails :-(

I'm just curious, if you never do your own thing and just copy other players, do you really enjoy the game? Because i dont see any point in playing a game if you just follow step by step what someone else did. Really hope no one spoonfeeds you everything you just asked and you actually go do your own thing.
    Mage lvl 64
    BR 84k
    Server R2-590

Comment

open letter for master qing
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by dg8001 View Post
        Hello guys.
        Can you give me some hunter tipps for new server, im just learning this game.

1. What heroes should hunter take with lvls 35, 45.
        2. Where is best to spend soul and blessed stones at first.
        3. What is the formation if i take heroes like you, qingyunjian : green ranger, astral hunter, jinni, night senti.
        Main in front row ?

4. Where spend later gem entchant stones, refinering stones, element cristals and runestones.
        5. How to use correct angel tears ang seraph stones.
        6. realy only attack and hp gems are enough on heroes qingyunjian ?
        7. How to do inferno better: alone or in group (45,50) ?
        8. How to use correct dias, when i have to beginn only 4 000 of it.
        9. What is good start angel for hunter ? lunaria or sylvia ? should i take later Loralei and how high must i do she, before i take glasia ( or what angel is better) ?

10.what is to do with honor badge ? all to emblem or synt scrolls ? With what gem lvl i should start to use synt scrolls. and where spend dragon crests.

maybe have you some more tipps for beginner, if you have ever loss and time to answer me.

sorry for my english ^^

and thaks a lot if you can help me.

P.S qingyunjian can you answer here plz ? Your privat message is closed for mails :-(
        1. AC+GR, RK/Zwei, mermaid(focus on main)
        2. Main
        3. Depending on your opponent's formation. 3 in front 2 in back, main being last to get killed. AC 4th. GR 3rd. AC procs +50 rage with GR still alive.
        4. All in main early stages.
        5. Use on your best angel until mid-late game. Use on guardian angel
        6. NO, you need def.
        7. Always alone unless there's an event for S/A rank.
        8. Costume Must. +atk mount
        9. Lunaria > Sylvia. Loralei is better but no need to switch. Wait until you get Glacia(dodge build)/Boadicea(Mainstream). But you need all angels for worship later on.
        10. Emblem/Fashion core. Do as much battles as you can in CS as costume upgrade gives a lot of stats during early game. Personally, I start at level 3 in early game. Level 5 in mid game(not enough scrolls). Level 4 in late game(lots of synth scrolls from guantlet). get Seraph early game and save on Dragon quest in mid game.

Originally posted by linker591 View Post
        I'm just curious, if you never do your own thing and just copy other players, do you really enjoy the game? Because i dont see any point in playing a game if you just follow step by step what someone else did. Really hope no one spoonfeeds you everything you just asked and you actually go do your own thing.
        I agree with you in mid-late game but I believe in early games when people still not sure how to play the game we should help them out so they don't do anything that will drag them way behind others. As people start to get a feel of the game we can let them choose their own paths. But in early stages it would be extremely helpful if someone can guide you through the early stages. Don't you look for a strong/helpful guild when you play MMOs? At least I do if it's not the first thing I do.
        头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
        不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
        (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
        (奥特曼 - ultraman)
        (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
        (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

7. If you're gonna 'marry' off your archer then that's another legitimate reason to do Inferno with a group...or duo (for intimacy).
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Thx a lot for your help :-)))
            Nice to see that this game have helpfull guys too, not only like first answer.

Have a nice day all and enjoy ^^

I have my answers, thread can be closed now.

Comment

10. Emblem/Fashion core in guild shop ?

I have never seen fashion core in it. With what guildlevel will we receive them in guidshop plz ?

Comment

10. Dragon Crests/Arena Emblem - Arena Shop, Honor Badge: Guild Shop. A combination of Synth and Timeskip scrolls maybe, you'll need them later after level 55 when your heroes reach lv55. (I recommend rebirth on heroes with very useful skills)
                Shadowbound
                [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                League of Angels
                [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

1. AC+GR, RK/Zwei, mermaid(focus on main)

after i get this all, what heroes should i have for later game?

Comment

Working...
                  X